ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two year old Border Collie seeks a Frisbee partner

Go down

Two year old Border Collie seeks a Frisbee partner Empty Two year old Border Collie seeks a Frisbee partner

Post by flyingbcs Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:20 pm

I know someone that needs to re-home their young, almost two year old, active BC. Here is a little bit more about her:
Mia was born Thanksgiving 2006. She is up to date on all of her shots, she is intact. She is a tennis ball dog, however if given the option she prefers the Frisbee. Frisbee is her LIFE. She would love to perform all day! Her stance is super focused and is not easily distracted during play. She loves the water and has a great time with frisbee at the lake. She is mild, loving, timid (not a guard dog by any means) and very obedient. If there are children in the home I prefer her to be placed with older ones (5 yrs & above) because I've noticed if they're young she will "herd" them. She has been around other dogs and even cats and gets along with both. We are going to be extremely sad to part with her, but our living conditions and circumstances have changed....she is well loved....A great family pet.
flyingbcs
flyingbcs

My Pet(s) : Lansing
Number of posts : 267

Back to top Go down

Two year old Border Collie seeks a Frisbee partner Empty Re: Two year old Border Collie seeks a Frisbee partner

Post by flyingbcs Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:38 am

The former owner e-mailed me tonight and said she has found a great new working home.
flyingbcs
flyingbcs

My Pet(s) : Lansing
Number of posts : 267

Back to top Go down