ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Y/O male lab seeks Dock Jumping Home

2 posters

Go down

2 Y/O male lab seeks Dock Jumping Home Empty 2 Y/O male lab seeks Dock Jumping Home

Post by flyingbcs Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:18 pm

I have a very sweet, fairly well trained, up to date on shots and neutered 2 year old 75 lb black lab male that didn't work out for our contraband detection program that needs a permanant home or temporary foster home. He Loves to fetch, swim and play and is very good with other dogs and kids, I would bet he would be a great Dock jumping or agility dog. Please email me for additional information if interested.
flyingbcs
flyingbcs

My Pet(s) : Lansing
Number of posts : 267

Back to top Go down

2 Y/O male lab seeks Dock Jumping Home Empty Re: 2 Y/O male lab seeks Dock Jumping Home

Post by flyinlab Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:16 pm

I hope you find a good home for this dog. You have a knack for finding lovable labs. I am forever indebted to you for bringing us our Baylee. She is just as sweet as you described and she is coming along just fine. We have her registered for her first event in March. I will take lots of pics and videos so you can see how big she has gotten. Good luck finding a home for this puppy
flyinlab
flyinlab

My Name : Steve
My Pet(s) : USJCH - Sophie Belle (pb 21'10") Harley Joe (Cheering section) Baylee Rose
Number of posts : 464
Leo Dragon

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sophie-Belle-Team-Flyinlab/1419864

Back to top Go down

2 Y/O male lab seeks Dock Jumping Home Empty Re: 2 Y/O male lab seeks Dock Jumping Home

Post by flyingbcs Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:24 pm

The dogs we use have to be "kid" friendly because they will be working primarily in schools, so we don't even consider them if they are not good natured. The reason this dog did not pass is because he was too tennis ball obsessed and would not fetch up what we use. He found three buried tennis balls in my backyard under the snow and one in the house Chase had lost because it went under a chair. He's nice and tall and can leap off my back deck over the planters down three feet to the ground. I'm thinking he'd be a natural at Dock jumping:)

We are excited to hear about Baylee's first jumping experience...hopefully she'll take after her big sister and be leaping off the dock in no time.
flyingbcs
flyingbcs

Back to top Go down

Post by flyinlab Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:31 pm

flyingbcs wrote:We are excited to hear about Baylee's first jumping experience...hopefully she'll take after her big sister and be leaping off the dock in no time.

from your mounth to gods ears
flyinlab
flyinlab

My Pet(s) : USJCH - Sophie Belle (pb 21'10") Harley Joe (Cheering section) Baylee Rose
Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingbcs Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:16 am

This dog is going to his new family today 2 Y/O male lab seeks Dock Jumping Home Icon_cheers
flyingbcs
flyingbcs

Back to top Go down

Post by flyinlab Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:53 pm

yay!!!!!! good job Ann. 2 Y/O male lab seeks Dock Jumping Home Icon_biggrin
flyinlab
flyinlab

Leo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down