ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to find a home for Bailey's sister

2 posters

Go down

Trying to find a home for Bailey's sister Empty Trying to find a home for Bailey's sister

Post by Team Irish Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:35 pm

I am trying to help Bailey's breeder find a loving home for one of her yellow AKC labs named Bree who is Bailey's older sister. We would LOVE to have her but unfortunately cannot take her because of some unfortunate circumstances Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

Name: Bree
Sex:
Female (Not spayed)
Bloodlines: AKC registered. Same parents as my dog Bailey. Her father was a hunting lab.
Weight: Approx. 55 lbs (small build similar to Sky)
Highlights: Bree is a WONDERFUL dog. She is very sweet and submissive. She is happy to take on the follower role in the pack. She was trained as a pup in both verbal and hand commands. High drive and
determination. She is energetic and athletic and loves to fetch and play frisbee. She is very intelligent and picks up on things quickly. She is very fast and loves to jump to grab a toy from the air. She has not had any exposure to the water (so sad, I know) but I think she would LOVE it. Good with other dogs and people.
Challenges: Bree has lived in a kennel most of her adult life. She was once potty trained but she would need to be worked with again to refresh her memory. Even though she hasn't been worked with in years
she has an amazing ability to recall commands. With winter coming the Breeder does not want her to have to spend another winter alone outside in her kennel. Crying or Very sad
Type of home she needs: The breeder want her to have a "loving forever home where she can be an inside dog and a part of someone's family. Where she can have a basket full of toys, a warm bed to sleep on, and someone to play with her everyday." She would make a great dog for anyone interested in dock jumping, disc, hunting, or agility.
Cost: Free to an approved home.
Team Irish
Team Irish

My Name : Jillian
My Pet(s) : Bailey (YL), Reese (CL mix)
Number of posts : 457
Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Trying to find a home for Bailey's sister Empty Re: Trying to find a home for Bailey's sister

Post by bugz Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:28 am

Where is she located?? I have a friend I work with who is currently looking for a dog. She may be interested.
bugz
bugz
BARK-A-BOUT AIR DOGS MEMBER

My Name : Kim
My Pet(s) : Bugz(APBT-mix) Hunk(APBT) Abby(BLR) Cali(YLR)
Number of posts : 99
Cancer Rooster

Back to top Go down

Trying to find a home for Bailey's sister Empty Re: Trying to find a home for Bailey's sister

Post by Team Irish Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:37 am

She's located in South Bend, Indiana.
Team Irish
Team Irish

My Name : Jillian
My Pet(s) : Bailey (YL), Reese (CL mix)
Number of posts : 457
Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down