ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events

5 posters

Go down

Which is your favorite?

Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events Vote_lcap3%Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events Vote_lcap8%Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]
Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events Vote_lcap0%Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events Vote_lcap3%Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events Vote_lcap40%Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 16 ]
Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events Vote_lcap5%Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events Vote_lcap0%Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events Vote_lcap35%Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 14 ]
[ 0 ]
Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events Vote_lcap8%Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 40

Poll closed

Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events Empty Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events

Post by TR75 Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:55 pm

Here is the contest for the non-action or candid shots from the early indoor season. We didn't limit this one to 5 because there were just too many. There is a limit of 10 for a poll though.

Good luck everyone. This one is going to be tough too.

#1 Dakota
Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events _mg_8114

#2 Porkchop
Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events 56520012

#3 Chase
Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events GR08493

#4 Mason & Falon
Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events 241152085812057604296028802145

#5 Rajah, Jayden & Beth
Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events 24115215441205760772602880386

#6 Meadow & Shari
Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events 24115315921205765796602882898

#7 Zucco & Heather
Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events Momandzucoa

#8 Parker & Alisa
Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events 002_210

#9 Rocky, Kristy & Jason
Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events 241687881412084394076042197035

#10 Baako & Kel
Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events 240919219812045960996022980495
TR75
TR75

My Name : Matt
My Pet(s) : Jake & Gunther
Sponsors : Nylabone
Number of posts : 1345
Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events Empty Re: Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events

Post by Chessies on the Dock Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:08 pm

Geez, I can't even vote for my own dog because some of the others are just way too good, lol. I love that we have non-jumping photos to vote on. I think these are some of the best event pics. Ultimate Air Elation
Chessies on the Dock
Chessies on the Dock

My Pet(s) : Meadow, Sage and the cats (Cadi and Bodie)
Number of posts : 760

http://ChessiesontheDock.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events Empty Re: Poll - Non Action/Candid shots from the indoor events

Post by Luv-A-Bull mom2 Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:27 am

OK so after seeing Porkchop weightpull this weekend That photo may be a regular event site you will see of action Jackson A.K.A. porkchop.

Luv-A-Bull mom2

My Name : Anna
Number of posts : 6
Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by rocketdog Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:56 pm

Porkchop was like a tractor at the weight pull. He didn't go fast (he NEVER does anything fast) but he was always trucking along. I think I saw him almost wag his tail after he was done with his pull...
rocketdog
rocketdog

My Name : Jason
My Pet(s) : Rocky, Newman, and Leo
Number of posts : 897
Sagittarius Snake

http://www.teamrocketdog.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TR75 Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:11 am

Congrats to Rajah, Jayden, Beth and Eric for their win. It was a very close contest. The top two pictures had 30 of the 40 total votes.
TR75
TR75

My Name : Matt
My Pet(s) : Jake & Gunther
Sponsors : Nylabone
Number of posts : 1345
Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:28 am

Beth and Jeff, you have GOT to keep a copy of that photo. Jayden's facial expression and his body language speak volumes. He looks so into the family sport. It's adorable.
If ever there was a photo that said this is a family activity, this is definitely one that fits the bill.
Angela
Angela

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down