ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pawsabilities Harrisburg, PA March 9-10

3 posters

Go down

Pawsabilities Harrisburg, PA March 9-10 Empty Pawsabilities Harrisburg, PA March 9-10

Post by Milt Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:53 am

Ultimate Air Dogs will be here March 9-10!
Milt
Milt

My Name : Milt
My Pet(s) : Sparky(RIP), Maximus, Nash, Flash & Allie
Number of posts : 1057
Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Pawsabilities Harrisburg, PA March 9-10 Empty Re: Pawsabilities Harrisburg, PA March 9-10

Post by burra Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Great great great!!! Now I just have to hope Cocoa decides she going to jump at indoor events again! She went on strike recently, as she has in the past.....

But we'll be there!!!!
burra
burra

My Name : Tara
My Pet(s) : Cocoa aka "The Burra" PB kg19'3"" Cooper, and the rescue cats Angel, Oreo, Bee, Cuddles (RIP), Downy, and Allie Cat
Number of posts : 64
Taurus Cat

http://www.tarasarkpetservics.vpweb.com

Back to top Go down

Pawsabilities Harrisburg, PA March 9-10 Empty Re: Pawsabilities Harrisburg, PA March 9-10

Post by CoffeeDogs Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:53 am

Yeah! Really wanted to get the girls (and Nico) to an event! And this one actually works with my crazy travel schedule over the next 2-3 months.

CoffeeDogs

My Name : Laura
My Pet(s) : Mocha & Kona
Number of posts : 126
Taurus Snake

http://www.teamcoffeedogs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Milt Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:47 am

Susquehanna Service Dogs is a great organization and they do a great service and Westwind Air Dogs is the new Ultimate Air Dogs club from York,PA that is also sponsoring and working this event! Clay from Extreme Air Dogs out of Kentucky will be working this event also and a former member of our military!
Milt
Milt

My Name : Milt
My Pet(s) : Sparky(RIP), Maximus, Nash, Flash & Allie
Number of posts : 1057
Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by burra Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:53 pm

We couldn't go today due to work obligations, but we will be there bright and early tomorrow!!! Can't wait!! And can't wait for Westwind's future events, it's great to have a UAD club so close to us!
burra
burra

My Name : Tara
My Pet(s) : Cocoa aka "The Burra" PB kg19'3"" Cooper, and the rescue cats Angel, Oreo, Bee, Cuddles (RIP), Downy, and Allie Cat
Number of posts : 64
Taurus Cat

http://www.tarasarkpetservics.vpweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down