ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Sports Show - GR - Parking/drop off

4 posters

Go down

Ultimate Sports Show - GR - Parking/drop off Empty Ultimate Sports Show - GR - Parking/drop off

Post by smkeeler Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:41 am

I have never been to the Devos....
Any parking ideas... is there a place we can drop off the dog stuff????
Thanks
smkeeler
smkeeler

My Name : Kaci the Alligator's Mom
My Pet(s) : Kaci the Alligator Age 2, Averi - 1 yr Ranger the beagle hates water, Jessalyn RIP 08-17-1999 - 02-19-2011
Number of posts : 34
Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Sports Show - GR - Parking/drop off Empty Re: Ultimate Sports Show - GR - Parking/drop off

Post by AmyK Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:37 am

We haven't been there before either but...

If you go to showspan.com you can print a map and see where Lake Ultimate is to give you an idea on enterance.

No idea on parking... gonna wing it Sweet!
AmyK
AmyK

My Name : Amy
My Pet(s) : Emmett & Reckless
Number of posts : 28
Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Sports Show - GR - Parking/drop off Empty Re: Ultimate Sports Show - GR - Parking/drop off

Post by Rajah Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:39 am

North end of Devos Place. Go to overhead doors. There is a service door next to overhead doors. Knock on that door and they should let you in right there.

there is a parking ramp underneath Devos place. There is free parking during the weekend under the freeway just across the river.
Rajah
Rajah

My Name : Rajah's dad
My Pet(s) : Rajah (APBT), Cody, Phoenix, Tucson, & Rumor (GSPs)
Number of posts : 512
Aries Snake

http://www.flyinghighk9s.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:41 am

NORMALLY they will let you go in the loading dock on the north side of the building to drop your stuff off. Then if you go back out the loading dock turn right (it is a one way street) and then turn right at the light, then turn right one more time at the road just past Devos place and then make one more right on the street that is just over the river and runs north south there is a parking lot that is underneath the highway and that is normally free parking. It is a little walk to devos but not bad. Just a walk over the river itself. Sorry I am not from Grand Rapids so don't know street names. SOMETIMES they allow you to just leave your car parked inside the loading dock. But last year they were kind of sticklers about that but I guess I can see why if all of us UAD people did it it would be pretty full in there.
Phoenix
Phoenix

My Name : Beth
My Pet(s) : Phoenix,Rajah,Cody, Tucson, Rumor
Number of posts : 1001
Sagittarius Dog

http://flyinghighk9s.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyK Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:11 pm

Thanks for the info.
AmyK
AmyK

My Name : Amy
My Pet(s) : Emmett & Reckless
Number of posts : 28
Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by smkeeler Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:32 pm

yes,, thank you...
"Kaci the Alligator" could be a handful crossing streets... ha...
smkeeler
smkeeler

My Name : Kaci the Alligator's Mom
My Pet(s) : Kaci the Alligator Age 2, Averi - 1 yr Ranger the beagle hates water, Jessalyn RIP 08-17-1999 - 02-19-2011
Number of posts : 34
Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down