ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Sport Show Grand Rapids, MI motels

+4
Sugarlandsue
TurboToller
Rajah
B. Scott
8 posters

Go down

Ultimate Sport Show Grand Rapids, MI motels Empty Ultimate Sport Show Grand Rapids, MI motels

Post by B. Scott Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:52 am

Just a heads up for those of you coming to the event in Grand Rapids in March. There will be a CPE agility trial that same weekend. It is close to filling already (375 runs a day) so you might want to reserve your dog friendly motel rooms a little earlier than usual.
Barb S

B. Scott

Number of posts : 102
Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Sport Show Grand Rapids, MI motels Empty Re: Ultimate Sport Show Grand Rapids, MI motels

Post by Rajah Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Or everyone can just stay at Brian Butler's house. I'm sure they wouldnt' mind another 20 dogs running around their place. Snickering
Rajah
Rajah

My Name : Rajah's dad
My Pet(s) : Rajah (APBT), Cody, Phoenix, Tucson, & Rumor (GSPs)
Number of posts : 512
Aries Snake

http://www.flyinghighk9s.com

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Sport Show Grand Rapids, MI motels Empty Re: Ultimate Sport Show Grand Rapids, MI motels

Post by TurboToller Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Rajah wrote:Or everyone can just stay at Brian Butler's house. I'm sure they wouldnt' mind another 20 dogs running around their place. Snickering
I'd pay for a Hotel just to feast on grillmaster Brian's cookin' A Round of Applause!
TurboToller
TurboToller

My Name : Chip
My Pet(s) : Crash,Seeker,Reveille,Wyatt,Sully,Vane and Phate
Number of posts : 122
Cancer Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugarlandsue Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:08 am

Wow thanks for the heads up!
Sugarlandsue
Sugarlandsue

My Name : Vickie Raburn
My Pet(s) : Sue
Number of posts : 77
Scorpio Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by team sky Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:55 pm

Rajah wrote:Or everyone can just stay at Brian Butler's house. I'm sure they wouldnt' mind another 20 dogs running around their place. Snickering

I heard Jeff was bringing 40-50 16 oz steaks to this mythical gathering at the Butler House. Mad Dog
team sky
team sky

My Name : Brian Butler
My Pet(s) : Sky
Number of posts : 709
Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:09 pm

team sky wrote:

I heard Jeff was bringing 40-50 16 oz steaks to this mythical gathering at the Butler House. Mad Dog

I am THERE!!!! Papa Butler is the GRILLMASTER!
Sara
Sara

My Name : Sara
My Pet(s) : Oskar, Carly, Fiona
Number of posts : 791
Scorpio Goat

http://www.freewebs.com/oskarboogerman

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajah Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:21 pm

team sky wrote:

Sorry, Rajah just ate them all... bad dog!
Rajah
Rajah

My Name : Rajah's dad
My Pet(s) : Rajah (APBT), Cody, Phoenix, Tucson, & Rumor (GSPs)
Number of posts : 512
Aries Snake

http://www.flyinghighk9s.com

Back to top Go down

Post by team sky Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:16 pm

That's ok Rajah!

However, on a more serious note I think the UAD family needs to plan on dinner at one of the fine restraunts here in GR. (Not the Butler Steakhouse)

Last edited by team sky on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stupid autocorrect)
team sky
team sky

My Name : Brian Butler
My Pet(s) : Sky
Number of posts : 709
Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by smkeeler Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:36 am

Is "Kaci the Alligator" invited??? she promises to be on her best behaivor... NOT>>>>>
smkeeler
smkeeler

My Name : Kaci the Alligator's Mom
My Pet(s) : Kaci the Alligator Age 2, Averi - 1 yr Ranger the beagle hates water, Jessalyn RIP 08-17-1999 - 02-19-2011
Number of posts : 34
Capricorn Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:45 am

Last year on Sunday we walked down to TGI Fridays for lunch. Nice walk on a nice day and yummy food Sweet! Love this jump!!!
Phoenix
Phoenix

My Name : Beth
My Pet(s) : Phoenix,Rajah,Cody, Tucson, Rumor
Number of posts : 1001
Sagittarius Dog

http://flyinghighk9s.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down