ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting A Thank you from ZOOM and Susan:

3 posters

Go down

Posting A Thank you from ZOOM and Susan: Empty Posting A Thank you from ZOOM and Susan:

Post by char Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:07 am

ZOOM and I would like to say thank you to everyone who jumps their dogs with UAD and everyone who works for UAD. This was our rookie summer jumping and we were overwhelmed by the kindness and generosity of everyone we met. You made us feel like we were part of your family.

At every event we learned something new because all of you went out of your way to help us. Whether you have a dog that jumped novice or ultimate you all have this incredible wealth of knowledge that you freely shared with us. We would never have been able to improve so quickly without your kindness.

At every event I had to find someone to hold ZOOM at the back of the dock.
Someone always willingly volunteered to get soaking wet, suffer some hearing loss from his barking, risk getting a broken nose, and get your arms pulled out of the sockets from his pulling!

I thoroughly enjoyed watching all the teams jump. A dog that jumps 5 feet is just as thrilling to watch as a dog that jumps 25 feet. Watching the bond between people and their dogs, watching the dogs charge up the steps because they know they are going to jump, and watching the joy in the dogs faces when they fly off the dock was heartwarming. I never got tired of it.

As most of you know, ZOOM and I were fortunate enough to get to go to the Purina Incredible Dog Challenge to compete in the dog diving. The entire time I was there I kept thinking how much everyone who jumps or works for UAD would have enjoyed the experience. I truly believe that it is ‘luck of the draw’ that I have a dog that jumps like ZOOM.

When Purina asked me “What makes your dog incredible?” - the image that flashed in my head was watching all of YOUR dogs jump all summer – and I answered simply, “All dogs are incredible.”

p.s. I think all of you ‘humans’ are incredible too! Thank you for everything.

-ZOOM and Susan
char
char

My Name : Char
My Pet(s) : Lizzie
Number of posts : 28
Libra Tiger

Back to top Go down

Posting A Thank you from ZOOM and Susan: Empty Re: Posting A Thank you from ZOOM and Susan:

Post by hdgulden Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Susan - it was a HUGE pleasure meeting you and Zoom at PIDC - so nice to meet extended UAD family out on the road with our dogs. Y'all are an awesome team - I would have never guessed it was your rookie year - way to go!!!
Heather & NathanJr

hdgulden

Number of posts : 29
Taurus Dog

Back to top Go down

Posting A Thank you from ZOOM and Susan: Empty Re: Posting A Thank you from ZOOM and Susan:

Post by char Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:17 pm

Thanks for responding, I sent the message on to Susan. Unfortunately, she has limited internet access at this time!
char
char

My Name : Char
My Pet(s) : Lizzie
Number of posts : 28
Libra Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Indy Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:19 pm

Congratulations on having such a fantastic rookie season!

char wrote:
When Purina asked me “What makes your dog incredible?” - the image that flashed in my head was watching all of YOUR dogs jump all summer – and I answered simply, “All dogs are incredible.”

I think that's the perfect answer and so true! A Round of Applause!
Indy
Indy

My Name : Indy
My Pet(s) : Indy
Number of posts : 312
Virgo Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down