ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Meeting Update

2 posters

Go down

April Meeting Update Empty April Meeting Update

Post by char Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Our monthly meeting date for April has been changed to Tuesday, April 12th at 6:00PM. We will join in a Bark-A-Bout session called "Let's Talk Dog" and the topic will be Spring Preparation, an informative discussion on safe and organic gardening; topics to include: Holistic Pest Control, Organic Gardening and Pet Safe Gardening Material. Afterwards, the indoor pool will be open for club members.
Our membership cards are ready! Don't forget yours at the next meeting. They're good for discounts from our sponsors. T-shirts are being printed and will be ready soon.
Several of our members will be participating in the Home Show UAD event next weekend in Port Huron. Good luck to all!
Char

char
char

My Name : Char
My Pet(s) : Lizzie
Number of posts : 28
Libra Tiger

Back to top Go down

April Meeting Update Empty Re: April Meeting Update

Post by Mary and Brewster Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:24 pm

Hi Char,
Thanks so much for the heads up about the meeting change. We are majorly bummed though because we were really looking forward comming out to the meeting as a family. We really tried comming to the Feb meeting but the snow won out that day! My hubby has Sat off so he was going to take care of the basset Riley while I had Brew. Not sure if my son and I will be able to come or not. Our son has ALS ( Lou Gehrics Disease) and I have a therapy visit with Brew that night at four so we'd have to come out as soon as I get home which would leave me no time to feed our son dinner. It was funny we had a chance to go to the circus that day and Reg said no he really wanted to go to the club meeting! Oh well hopefully one of these days!!!!! Now the weather is better I'm hoping it will get easier to get out. The meeting does sound interesting though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it all falls together and we can make it out. Good luck to everyone jumping in Port Huron next weekend. Wish we coul have been there but we have to pass on it. I hope everyne has a great time and jumps big!!!!!!
Mary and Brewster
Mary and Brewster

My Name : Mary
My Pet(s) : Brewster and Riley
Number of posts : 427
Virgo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by char Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:14 pm

Hope you can make it. (grab some burgers on the way)! We'd love to see you.
char
char

My Name : Char
My Pet(s) : Lizzie
Number of posts : 28
Libra Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary and Brewster Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:05 am

Thanks Char. I hope we can attend also. My hubby is thinking about taking a vacation that week because along with the club meeting we also have two other things we are attending so that way he'll be able to go also. I got the email you sent out so if we can attend I'll be sure to sign up so you'll know we'll be there. The hamburges would be great but I have to help my son eat so we'd be eating at the meeting (and making all the pups drool!!!!!!), thanks for the suggestion though. It will all work out. Hope to see you there!
Mary and Brewster
Mary and Brewster

My Name : Mary
My Pet(s) : Brewster and Riley
Number of posts : 427
Virgo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down