ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CANTON LOAD IN INFO

2 posters

Go down

Must Reads! CANTON LOAD IN INFO

Post by jtallen Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:08 pm

I talked to the lady in charge and here is the poop scoop.
If you want to be able to drive up to the tenting area to unload you will have to do it today before 7pm, or tomorrow morning between 7 and 7:30AM!!!
If you can't do that then you will have to haul your stuff in by hand.
The best way if you cannot make the drive in time:
Go to the second parking lot - you will see the pool on your left and the lot is past the pool. At this point you can pull up to the grass closest to the fence, and carry your stuff to the fence and hand it over, or under, the fence.

If you do not want to do this, the entrance is towards the back of the parking lot and it is about 200 feet of grass to the tenting area.

Construction notes.
for those of you coming in from the west, my GPS took me east on I96 and then south on 23 - danger!! 23 south has construction and one lane for about 6 miles. I was in a parking lot for about 15min, then it started to move at about 45mph.

I came home on I94, took 127 north to Lansing and there was no construction. I94 construction is only at night!!
jtallen
jtallen

My Pet(s) : Rogan, Molly, Maggie, Moose, Cracker
Number of posts : 1343
Leo Cat

http://www.teamsecondchance.net

Back to top Go down

Must Reads! Re: CANTON LOAD IN INFO

Post by Oldieglo Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Thanks Jim for the info. When Shari gets here in about an hour and a half to pick up the dogs I will show this to her. Be ready with your little hauler. See you tomorrow. Thanks again.
Oldieglo
Oldieglo

My Name : Gloria Royal
My Pet(s) : two grand daughters [Chessies Meadow & Sage] Shari's dogs
Number of posts : 226
Aries Pig

Back to top Go down