ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IDC QUALIFIER..... Indianapolis, IN.... August 7-8, 2009

4 posters

Go down

IDC QUALIFIER..... Indianapolis, IN.... August 7-8, 2009 Empty IDC QUALIFIER..... Indianapolis, IN.... August 7-8, 2009

Post by TR75 Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:15 pm

photo
TR75
TR75

My Name : Matt
My Pet(s) : Jake & Gunther
Sponsors : Nylabone
Number of posts : 1345
Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

IDC QUALIFIER..... Indianapolis, IN.... August 7-8, 2009 Empty Re: IDC QUALIFIER..... Indianapolis, IN.... August 7-8, 2009

Post by Team Maddy Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:43 pm

thanks Matt,

here they are.
enjoy
http://www.photoshop.com/user/caloiasphotos/?wf=share&trackingid=BTAGC&galleryid=ed4be54acebf49a89f9be0aeb9dc0116
Team Maddy
Team Maddy

My Pet(s) : Maddy
Number of posts : 301
Cancer Buffalo

Back to top Go down

IDC QUALIFIER..... Indianapolis, IN.... August 7-8, 2009 Empty Re: IDC QUALIFIER..... Indianapolis, IN.... August 7-8, 2009

Post by stephz Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:49 pm

Thanks for the comment on Scouts picture John - hee hee!! Brian said he was telling everyone it was on now that Scout was entered....too funny!!!

I had no intention of entering Scout at all (while I feel he can hold his own with a lot of dogs especially for being almost 9 he is not in anyway at the same level of the amazing dogs that were both invited and did the walk ons) but Purina was not at their limit, we were there so Brian convinced me to put him in. I'm glad Brian pushed me to put him in though - it was a great experience and one that I will remember!
stephz
stephz

My Name : Steph
My Pet(s) : Jinx
Number of posts : 679
Taurus Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanket Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:48 pm

Thank You John,
These are great pictures
Julie
Blanket
Blanket

Number of posts : 18
Leo Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down