ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Registration Opening Date Change for Next Week

+7
Intellabs
Kathleen & Frank
pbear79
Team Maddy
jtallen
Team Soaring Spots
MaraLee
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Registration Opening Date Change for Next Week - Page 3 Empty Re: Registration Opening Date Change for Next Week

Post by MaraLee Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:06 pm

I just noticed the questions. Thank you so much, Jim and Brian, for helping by answerig them. You re both right on with your answers.
There is just one addition that I need to make...

I know that the last four or five events haven't been counted on the titles, yet. (That is totally my fault, I just sent the scores off to Scott last week.) Please, sign up for the division that you expect you dog will be titled in by the UAG. If you are missing a leg and plan to attend another event or the Friday night Splashes at UAG, please, just write in that Division for your title. If we need to change it at the UAG, it's okay.

Also, I was going to ask the regulars if they could refrain from entering the two Friday night splashes just for practice, if their dog is already titled and they don't need to finish the next title, but I didn't get a chance to run it by Milt and Brian. It's just that there are so many first timers who we turn away at this event. I always feel bad telling them that they whole weekend is closed to them and Friday night is full.

This is completely voluntary, because like I said, I didn't run it by the President and Vice-president. I just think that it is the nice thing to do. Also, the more people who get the opportunity to jump in one of our events, the more people we will have hooked on the sport... the better for all of us!

Well, have a great night everyone.
MaraLee
MaraLee
MaraLee
Webmistress

My Name : MaraLee
My Pet(s) : Lucy and Waffles, the Labs... Gus and Rufus, the Guinea Pigs
Sponsors : Bill and Lynnie!
Number of posts : 801
Gemini Snake

http://www.ultimateairdogs.net

Back to top Go down

Registration Opening Date Change for Next Week - Page 3 Empty Re: Registration Opening Date Change for Next Week

Post by jtallen Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:10 am

I don't think many of us who have titles will jump on friday. I am not. I want my guys to be fresh for Sat.
jtallen
jtallen

My Pet(s) : Rogan, Molly, Maggie, Moose, Cracker
Number of posts : 1343
Leo Cat

http://www.teamsecondchance.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kfrost Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:32 pm

Same for us Maralee - no Friday splashes. Hope things went well for you and your family yesterday.

Kathy & Dave
Kfrost
Kfrost

My Name : Kathy
My Pet(s) : Lily
Number of posts : 114
Gemini Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraLee Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:24 pm

I want to tell everyone that I really appreciate people with titles voluntarily not entering Friday's Splashes and letting new-comers and those who need to finish a title get a chance to jump! This is just another reflection of how we have such an awesome group of people jumping in our UAD family! You are all the best!

Thanks,
MaraLee
MaraLee
MaraLee
Webmistress

My Name : MaraLee
My Pet(s) : Lucy and Waffles, the Labs... Gus and Rufus, the Guinea Pigs
Sponsors : Bill and Lynnie!
Number of posts : 801
Gemini Snake

http://www.ultimateairdogs.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3