ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PA Event

5 posters

Go down

PA  Event Empty PA Event

Post by crazyjackpack Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:33 pm

Thanks to everyone for an once again awsome weekend.. The kids had a riot. Garrett says Sarah is fired from throwing during catch it. lol.... Congrates to Rebel and Joanne for winning the Purina Round.. He is such a funny dog and boy can he fly. It was nice to see familiar faces and meet all the new onces.. It was also great to see all the Young Handlers.. I don't think we have ever been to an event with more than 2 before. To see two young handlers in the senior finals was awsome.

We are so happy that Gumpy was feeling so well and looks to be getting back to his old self again.. Milt next time when we try UV we are bringing our own bumper so the Gumpster can't distroy yours.. Embarassed And those strings attach HURT!!

We hope to see everyone again soon.. March is going to be very busy for us with other activities but we hope to get out at least once.
crazyjackpack
crazyjackpack

My Name : Aimee and Sarah
My Pet(s) : Forrest Gumpy (gone but not forgotten) ,, Jitter Bug,, Cpt. Jack,, Shella , Staccato (I'm not a JRT), Clay (my first jump will be in July.. we hope)
Location : Rest is peace sweat Gumpy, UAG Master Champ, Jr. Handler Champ and Featherweight champ.
Number of posts : 550
Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

PA  Event Empty Re: PA Event

Post by CoffeeDogs Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:03 am

I just saw this post. It was a great weekend in PA, and I lost my voice to prove it!

Congrats to Joann and Rebel for winning the Purina round. Alisa, Colby just had a bad weekend, he will be back jumping like we know he can!

I was great to hang out with most of the same people/dogs from the NJ event the weekend before. Really looking forward to having more East Coast events so we can get together more often.

There were pretty big crowds for the size of the expo. Any time the dogs were jumping, there were people around the pool. The staff at the convention center did a great job with the water around the pool.

Thanks Milt, Alisa, Scott for a well-run event.

CoffeeDogs

My Name : Laura
My Pet(s) : Mocha & Kona
Number of posts : 126
Taurus Snake

http://www.teamcoffeedogs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by labpaw Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:35 pm

CoffeeDogs wrote:
Congrats to Joann and Rebel for winning the Purina round. Alisa, Colby just had a bad weekend, he will be back jumping like we know he can!

Thanks Milt, Alisa, Scott for a well-run event.

BIG congrats to Joann & the WILD MAN!!!! They did great!!! Rootbeer Cheers!

Thank you too, Laura, for all your help as well. As it should be, UAD events are a team effort! Thank You
labpaw
labpaw

My Name : Alisa
My Pet(s) : Pooh, Colby, Gracie Lou, Abe, Stew, Web, Miss P, & Goo
Number of posts : 1061
Taurus Pig

http://www.teamblabador.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattison Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:09 pm

We had a great time at the PA event. Congrats Joann and Rebel!!!!! It was good to see familiar faces and meet new people as well. Thanks to everyone who helped us with Mattison. Even though he didn't want to jump, we still had a great time and that's what it is all about. We're already counting the days until Chantilly.
Mattison
Mattison

My Name : Mary
My Pet(s) : Mattison & Morgan
Number of posts : 109
Gemini Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by labpaw Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:17 pm

Mattison wrote:We had a great time at the PA event. Congrats Joann and Rebel!!!!! It was good to see familiar faces and meet new people as well. Thanks to everyone who helped us with Mattison. Even though he didn't want to jump, we still had a great time and that's what it is all about. We're already counting the days until Chantilly.

I don't know if I would say he didn't WANT to jump... he just sat there watching Abe too many times... Abe has that effect on youngsters, I'm afraid! Laugin' out loud!

It was great to see you both. We are looking forward to Chantilly as well. rockin dog
labpaw
labpaw

My Name : Alisa
My Pet(s) : Pooh, Colby, Gracie Lou, Abe, Stew, Web, Miss P, & Goo
Number of posts : 1061
Taurus Pig

http://www.teamblabador.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:46 pm

Team J-E-T-S enjoyed the Pa event too. Congrats to all the winners and to Joann & Rebel for the Purina jump. Thanks Milt for the event & especially Scott & Alisa for doing a great job with all the details. You guys were GREAT!!

TEAM J-E-T-S!!!!
Shadow
Shadow

My Name : Frank & TEAM J-E-T-S!!!!
My Pet(s) : Shadow & Bailey
Number of posts : 46
Gemini Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down