ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about passes for the AFLAC games

2 posters

Go down

Question about passes for the AFLAC games Empty Question about passes for the AFLAC games

Post by LoriL Mon May 04, 2009 1:17 am

Is there anyway we can get two passes as many of us have more than 1 dog or use two people on the dock? I know we can buy some discounted, but there are a lot of couples that bring their dogs to jump.

LoriL

My Name : Lori
Number of posts : 387
Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Question about passes for the AFLAC games Empty Re: Question about passes for the AFLAC games

Post by MaraLee Tue May 05, 2009 2:11 pm

Hi Lori,

They are giving one pass package per handler per dog.

What we can do, for people who have more than one dog, is change the first name of the handler on each additional dog. Once you are at the event, you can switch the handler's name back to just you, if that's what you want. So, in your case, you could be the listed handler on Dexie. Someone else can be on Elwood and third person can be on Katie.

That is the best that I can do within the rules. Honestly, it seems legit to me, since you are paying Splash fees on three dogs. You know what I'm saying?

I will be sending the list out to the Outdoor Games' staff at the end of next week. Just send me an e-mail with how you want it listed. This goes for anyone going to Aflac.

Thanks,
MaraLee
Question about passes for the AFLAC games Uad_logo_big_cropped_q4qv
MaraLee
MaraLee
Webmistress

My Name : MaraLee
My Pet(s) : Lucy and Waffles, the Labs... Gus and Rufus, the Guinea Pigs
Sponsors : Bill and Lynnie!
Number of posts : 801
Gemini Snake

http://www.ultimateairdogs.net

Back to top Go down

Question about passes for the AFLAC games Empty Re: Question about passes for the AFLAC games

Post by LoriL Tue May 05, 2009 4:13 pm

Thanks MaraLee That will work!

LoriL

My Name : Lori
Number of posts : 387
Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down