ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anderson's results

+2
Phoenix
Team LUV-A-Bulls
6 posters

Go down

Anderson's results Empty Anderson's results

Post by Team LUV-A-Bulls Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:42 pm

Well for starters what a great time and nice people.Milt great job as always. A big thanks to Kelly, Angela,and beth for all your help with the first timers.
We had 85 people who just sined up to try their dogs and another 35 first timers who singed up to compete.
That is 115 new dogs off the dock. WOW it was crazy busy. But alot of happy people having fun with their awsome canines.
Well done to Anna for not once loosing her cool even when we had printer problems and had to hand write the orders.

Oh ya the results.
Catch it Missy and Rajah tied with a 31'1"
Missy won the jump off with a 16'08"
Rajah took second with a 16'01"
Tundra took 3rd with a jump of 29'6"

Digger and scout both caught Both throws we are proud moms.
Master finals
1st Indy
2nd MIssy
3rd Forest Gumpy
4th Digger
5th Bob

Senior
1st Duke newbie
2nd Rajah
3rd Tritan
4th Scout
5th Cajun

Junior
1st Jess Newbie
2nd Aro
3rd Ruben Newbie
4th Dakota Newbie
5th Moose

Novice
1st Pani newbie
2nd Roxxy
3rd Torin
4th Bella
5th Sunshine
Team LUV-A-Bulls
Team LUV-A-Bulls

My Name : Heather
My Pet(s) : Splash,Digger,Bazooka Joe and PorkChop
Number of posts : 674
Pisces Pig

http://www.teamluvabulls.com

Back to top Go down

Anderson's results Empty Re: Anderson's results

Post by Phoenix Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:21 pm

Thanks for posting that stuff. You guys did a great job this weekend. It was a mad house!
Phoenix
Phoenix

My Name : Beth
My Pet(s) : Phoenix,Rajah,Cody, Tucson, Rumor
Number of posts : 1001
Sagittarius Dog

http://flyinghighk9s.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjackpack Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:59 pm

We had a blast at Anderson's.. There where so many new people trying the sport for the first time. It was crazy. Sarah had fun helping Anna and Heather this weekend also.. Thanks guys for keeping her busy and out of trouble.

A HUGE thank you to Kel for patching up Jitter Bug's feet on Saturday night and on Sunday. No more walking on contreat with that boy at events from now on. He did look pretty cute with his purple feet on the dock Sunday!!

The finals where defenatly interesting when it came to the Master finals.. With Gumpy coming from the bottom and leading the pack righ up until the two dogs. Then a tie between Indy and Missy and Gumpy behind them by just 1" !!!!!

Now to go and unpack the car.. And spend some time with the two pup that had to stay home.
crazyjackpack
crazyjackpack

My Name : Aimee and Sarah
My Pet(s) : Forrest Gumpy (gone but not forgotten) ,, Jitter Bug,, Cpt. Jack,, Shella , Staccato (I'm not a JRT), Clay (my first jump will be in July.. we hope)
Location : Rest is peace sweat Gumpy, UAG Master Champ, Jr. Handler Champ and Featherweight champ.
Number of posts : 550
Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:15 pm

Wasn't it CRAZY BUSY? I do not think anyone expected the newbie turnout to be as huge as it was. There were all kinds of media coverage, both spectator stands were filled and people were many deep all around the pool. We did what we could to get everyone a good try. Milt, as much as he hated to, had to ask some people to wait until after splashes in order to start the competitions somewhat on time. I lost track, but I hope that we did, eventually, get everyone up there.

There were many general questions and many handling Qs that marked high interest. Hope that we got everyone their answers.

Heather and Anna, we tried to remember to ask people to give you time to finish jumping your dogs and making entries, etc. before going to you to sign up. May have missed a few though- sorry.

As high as the numbers were, almost all humans and dogs were pleasant and enthusiastic. Well- some poor dogs lost their eagerness when they looked over the dock's edge until they were on solid ground again- but that's not a shocker. Our own dogs thought Kel had lost her mind at first.

Jeff and the rest of the staff of the Andersons were wonderful. They made sure we had power, ice, carts to haul things, they fetched water and pails for the newbies and Jeff matched $200 in audience and participant charitable contributions. No staff wrinkled their nose in distaste when I know we had to smell like like wet GSDs either!
Angela
Angela

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by DogsUnlimited Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:37 pm

Great job to everyone!!! WOW - what a crowd!!! I've never seen the practice line so long!!!

Now that the Anderson's know what UAD is about, I'm sure they'll give us half of the parking lot next time!!! Ultimate Air Elation And we'll fill it!!

Thanks everyone for a great event!
DogsUnlimited
DogsUnlimited

My Pet(s) : Cajun, Champ, Bear, Hunter & Riot
Number of posts : 273
Sagittarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:41 pm

Congrats to everyone! Ultimate Air Elation

FYI... Roxxy and Bella were also newbies... they are agility dogs, but new to dock jumping. Sweet! Their mom did a great job with them, especially with "wrangling" Bella in with that 40ft line! Lol.
Kel
Kel

My Name : "The Girl with the GSDs"
My Pet(s) : Aro, Scot, Jack Tar, Baako & Kon
Number of posts : 1673
Gemini

http://www.frozenfirek9s.com/Joomla/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down