ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harnesses

2 posters

Go down

Harnesses Empty Harnesses

Post by Angela Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:55 am

Jamie,
I may be wrong, but I don't think Kel had a chance last night to PM you. If she already did, you can ignore this.
Perhaps when you heard people speak of getting harnesses, etc. from Edges' you may have thought they were speaking of a store or something. They were probably speaking of the Edges. The husband makes the dog sleds, the wife, Beth, makes the harnesses, backpacks, booties, etc. They operate out of their home. They live north off of 4 Mile Road and a way west of Alpine by a local high school. Cann't drag the name of the school or road on which they live out of my head, but here is their phone number:
616-784-2919
Just make sure to either measure your dog or, better yet, bring him with you to visit them. Beth takes one look at the dog and makes a harness that fits. Don't know how she does that without measuring!
You can tell them the 4-H family from Oxford sent you.
Take care.
Angela
Angela
Angela

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Harnesses Empty Re: Harnesses

Post by Angela Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:00 pm

Oops! Sorry everyone. I didn't mean to create another thread here. Is there a way to eliminate it?
Angela
Angela

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjackpack Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:09 pm

I am glad you posted this.. I am going to give her a call to have one made for Gumpy and Jitter Bug. They are about the same size.
crazyjackpack
crazyjackpack

My Name : Aimee and Sarah
My Pet(s) : Forrest Gumpy (gone but not forgotten) ,, Jitter Bug,, Cpt. Jack,, Shella , Staccato (I'm not a JRT), Clay (my first jump will be in July.. we hope)
Location : Rest is peace sweat Gumpy, UAG Master Champ, Jr. Handler Champ and Featherweight champ.
Number of posts : 550
Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down