ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super cool little Toy Fox Terrier--Featherweight potential!

3 posters

Go down

Super cool little Toy Fox Terrier--Featherweight potential! Empty Super cool little Toy Fox Terrier--Featherweight potential!

Post by Sara Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:22 am

Judy, who I work with at UKC, asked me to post this. She has bred TFT's for a long time and has great little dogs!

"Is anyone looking for a smaller dog (9 pound Toy Fox Terrier) that could possibly have dock jumping potential? This is a very athletic little guy I took back from someone I placed him with and would love to see him go to a home that would possibly jump him. Would be happy to answer any questions about him. He is AKC pointed in conformation and could be a fabulous Junior Handler dog!

email Judy at: jthrelfall@att.net

Pics of Sam:

Super cool little Toy Fox Terrier--Featherweight potential! SampupED1

Super cool little Toy Fox Terrier--Featherweight potential! JudyThrelfallandSamsmall-1
Sara
Sara

My Name : Sara
My Pet(s) : Oskar, Carly, Fiona
Number of posts : 791
Scorpio Goat

http://www.freewebs.com/oskarboogerman

Back to top Go down

Super cool little Toy Fox Terrier--Featherweight potential! Empty Re: Super cool little Toy Fox Terrier--Featherweight potential!

Post by Phoenix Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:56 pm

He is very cute!
Phoenix
Phoenix

My Name : Beth
My Pet(s) : Phoenix,Rajah,Cody, Tucson, Rumor
Number of posts : 1001
Sagittarius Dog

http://flyinghighk9s.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Super cool little Toy Fox Terrier--Featherweight potential! Empty Re: Super cool little Toy Fox Terrier--Featherweight potential!

Post by crazyjackpack Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:22 pm

He is just way to sweet.. Not showing him to Sarah-Simone though.. She is at her limit for dogs.
crazyjackpack
crazyjackpack

My Name : Aimee and Sarah
My Pet(s) : Forrest Gumpy (gone but not forgotten) ,, Jitter Bug,, Cpt. Jack,, Shella , Staccato (I'm not a JRT), Clay (my first jump will be in July.. we hope)
Location : Rest is peace sweat Gumpy, UAG Master Champ, Jr. Handler Champ and Featherweight champ.
Number of posts : 550
Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down