ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howard the Dog Needs Home!

Go down

Howard the Dog Needs Home! Empty Howard the Dog Needs Home!

Post by Penmick214 Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:21 pm

This is Howard, a boxer/lab mix born in July 2009. He weighs approximately 65 lbs, is up to date with vaccines and neutered. Howard was adopted as a puppy, then returned because he was "destructive". I say this with quotes because his owners left him alone in the yard all day while they were gone to work and were upset to come home and find that he'd dug holes...! If he is supervised and NOT left outside all day alone, he does not dig. Howard gets along great with almost all dogs (a few exceptions here and there), is good with cats and has been around kids as young as 10 yrs with no problems. He's a super happy guy, LOVES his toys, is a good traveler, housetrained, crate trained. I think he might be a good dock diving prospect - he has yet to go swimming (at least since I've had him), but when his toy is thrown he barrels after it regardless of what's in his way!! He is also extremely agile and has gotten some amazing height/distance launching off of the picnic table! He knows some basic obedience (sit, down, name recognition, come, we're working on his leash manners) and he's been trained to jog next to a bike (he pulls you for the first 10 minutes, you won't have to do a thing!). If anyone is interested in adopting this boy, or to see pics please e-mail me privately. I can't seem to figure out how to get a pic to upload on here...Thanks! Rachel

Penmick214

My Name : Rachel
My Pet(s) : too many to list!
Number of posts : 2
Aquarius Rooster

Back to top Go down