ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July 3-4 Gladstone, MI 4th of July event

5 posters

Go down

July 3-4 Gladstone, MI 4th of July event Empty July 3-4 Gladstone, MI 4th of July event

Post by Milt Wed May 04, 2011 1:42 pm

Ok here is a great event in the U P in beautiful Gladstone, MI. This is the first event offering "Jump Dollars". Dogs that finish 1-2-3 in each division will be awarded "Jump Dollars" which can be used towards future jumps, clothing or the end of year banquet. More on "Jump Dollars" later. All events after the Gladstone event will feature chances to win "Jump Dollars"!
Milt
Milt

My Name : Milt
My Pet(s) : Sparky(RIP), Maximus, Nash, Flash & Allie
Number of posts : 1057
Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

July 3-4 Gladstone, MI 4th of July event Empty Re: July 3-4 Gladstone, MI 4th of July event

Post by roxysmom123 Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:12 pm

I'm going to give dock jumping a try for the first time. My dog is UKC registered, so she can earn UKC legs, for a $5 fee right? Will she be able to have a practice jump? Will I be able to get in the pool if she refuses to jump in? I have read the UKC rules, but this is still going to be a "learn as you go" event for me! Thanks for coming back to da UP eh!

roxysmom123

My Name : Linda
My Pet(s) : UGRACH UCD Roxy CGC DSA, URO1 UACHX Sparky CGC, Carnie
Number of posts : 1
Aquarius Dog

Back to top Go down

July 3-4 Gladstone, MI 4th of July event Empty Re: July 3-4 Gladstone, MI 4th of July event

Post by Jumpin' Duracell Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:43 pm

Who is going to be at this event? We are camping this weekend in St. Ignace... might make the trek over on Sunday for some dock time, I am sure that Copper would love it, but not sure if the 14 month olds are up for it or not. Just curious as to who might be around... Sweet!
Jumpin' Duracell
Jumpin' Duracell

My Name : Jessica
My Pet(s) : UNJ Adamczyk's Copper Top, Sir Edwood Scout Adamczyk (I don't jump... yet!)
Number of posts : 169
Taurus Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by char Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:24 pm

We're camping at Muskallonge Lake on Lake Superior, just East of Grand Marais for the week. We'll probably drive down there for at least one, maybe both days Sweet!
char
char

My Name : Char
My Pet(s) : Lizzie
Number of posts : 28
Libra Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumpin' Duracell Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:19 pm

Who's judging this event???
Jumpin' Duracell
Jumpin' Duracell

My Name : Jessica
My Pet(s) : UNJ Adamczyk's Copper Top, Sir Edwood Scout Adamczyk (I don't jump... yet!)
Number of posts : 169
Taurus Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Milt Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:36 am

Milt and Cathi will be working the Gladstone event. Since we aren't charging to jump unless you are trying for UAD or UKC titles we are not offering "Jump Dollars" at this event. We will have plenty of time for practice!!
Milt
Milt

Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by LoriL Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:08 pm

Who is running the Conyers event?

LoriL

My Name : Lori
Number of posts : 387
Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Milt Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Brian and Breanna are running the Conyers event this year!
Milt
Milt

Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by LoriL Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Ok Cool!!!

LoriL

My Name : Lori
Number of posts : 387
Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down