ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My foster Akita/Chow/Staffy mix would love to fly!

Go down

My foster Akita/Chow/Staffy mix would love to fly! Empty My foster Akita/Chow/Staffy mix would love to fly!

Post by cheshiregrrrl Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:51 pm

I'm fostering Ty, a spunky, charismatic, SUPER smart mutt (DNA came back Akita, Poodle, Chow Chow, AmStaff, Westie) ~2yrs old. Read full details in his PetFinder Profile.

Ty's a very special boy - remarkably intelligent and athletic. He needs direction and engagement that most pet owners can't commit to, so I want to spread the word in the sport/work dog community! Not only would he benefit from a dog-experienced owner who can continue to bond with him through enrichment activities, but also, he has the drive to perform that I think would make him a successful competitor.

He has taken very well to obedience training (LOVES it), and passed the AKC Good Citizen test within weeks of me fostering him. This is especially impressive since in the shelter, barely any of the volunteers could even walk him since he pulled so hard, nor could they play with him in the yard since he could easily scale the 6' fence to escape, and jump just as high to play.

Please contact me if you'd like to learn more about Ty, and I'd appreciate you keeping him mind if any of your fellow splash enthusiasts or active, dog-loving friends are looking for a companion and activities partner.

Thanks! Renee
My foster Akita/Chow/Staffy mix would love to fly! Chels_11

cheshiregrrrl

My Name : Renee
My Pet(s) : Foster dog Ty
Number of posts : 1
Virgo Dog

Back to top Go down