ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canine Event - HUGE - Public Welcome (Centreville, MI)

+2
Sara
flyingbcs
6 posters

Go down

Canine Event - HUGE - Public Welcome (Centreville, MI) Empty Canine Event - HUGE - Public Welcome (Centreville, MI)

Post by flyingbcs Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:55 pm

HUGE dog event coming up!

There will be LOADS of vendors - weight pull harnesses (can be custom made), collars, leashes, dog toys, bowls, dog equipment, unique dog lover gifts, custom t-shirt maker (can bring you ideas, pics, images, etc. and have your t-shirt made on the spot), custom made jewelry, massage (human and canine), professional photographer, on-site food vending, lure coursing (can try it for fun), weight pull (can try it for fun), 6 conformation shows (UKC), HUGE raffle (canopy, dog crate, dog bed, dog toys, dog supplies, etc.) and MUCH, MUCH more!

FREE admission - bring your extra cash and start your christmas shopping early or splurg on your canine pal! Dogs are welcome to come but MUST be leashed and under control.

Event is located at the St. Joseph County Fairgrounds - Centreville, MI
316 E. Charlotte, Centreville, MI 49032

October 8/9/10, 2010

Friday events start at noon. Sat/Sun start at 9 am.
flyingbcs
flyingbcs

My Pet(s) : Lansing
Number of posts : 267

Back to top Go down

Canine Event - HUGE - Public Welcome (Centreville, MI) Empty Re: Canine Event - HUGE - Public Welcome (Centreville, MI)

Post by Sara Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:12 am

We'll be there with Oskar, Axel, and Ozzy this weekend doing lots of stuff---weight pull, lure coursing, and showing!
Sara
Sara

My Name : Sara
My Pet(s) : Oskar, Carly, Fiona
Number of posts : 791
Scorpio Goat

http://www.freewebs.com/oskarboogerman

Back to top Go down

Canine Event - HUGE - Public Welcome (Centreville, MI) Empty Re: Canine Event - HUGE - Public Welcome (Centreville, MI)

Post by Petcrazy213 Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:44 am

Wow! Sounds like so much fun! Unfortunately we won't be able to make it because we'll be in Indiana at the CanAm Flyball tournament. We're hoping to be part of the new Guinness World Record for the LARGEST Flyball tournament on Saturday! Sweet! But have fun and HAPPY SHOPPING!
Petcrazy213
Petcrazy213
BARK-A-BOUT AIR DOGS MEMBER

My Name : Jenny
My Pet(s) : 5 PJRT (as well as a couple cats, a bunny, and many fish)
Number of posts : 219
Aquarius Dragon

http://www.topsyturvyterriers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:50 pm

Sounds like a blast. We may have to take a road trip this weekend, need to get a couple new drafting harnesses. Thanks for the heads up. bigthumb

Patrick

My Name : Patrick
My Pet(s) : Duke, Bailey, Harvey, and Callie
Number of posts : 45
Taurus Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:15 pm

Gotta brag that UAD is really representing so far at this show...

Lynn Taylor and Riot won Gun Dog Group on Friday, and I hear Champ did awesome pulling!! Kel and her GSD's were there kicking butt in weight pull too!

Lynn P and Bamba won the Triple Crown show today which was really really cool--I'd like to see more of these events. To enter, dogs had to have a CH or GRCH show title, a performance sport title, and have their hips cleared. So needless to say it was a really nice bunch of dogs that not only show but can do stuff too--and Bamba was the BEST!!

Oskar got his second leg towards his weight pull title, Axel got his second leg towards lure coursing. Ozzy won the Gun Dog group which was a big enough thrill for me, but then he went on to win RESERVE BEST IN SHOW!! I'll admit, I cried a little bit I was so proud of my little man, and to see a black GSP get some recognition.

It's been an awesome weekend so far...can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

And Patrick...the harnesses are pretty nice--I got a new one for Oskar today.
Sara
Sara

Scorpio Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by DogsUnlimited Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:30 pm

I agree Sara - it's so nice to go to other events and have so many UAD friends there!!! Huge congrats to Ozzy for that BIS Reserve!!! I can relate to the tears - LOL!

Tammy & Ivan were also there and received their first leg towards their UWP title too!!

And, yes you heard correctly - Champ pulled awesome receiving his last leg and earning his UWP title!! New PB of 1919lbs! He also received his first leg toward lure coursing!

Congrats everyone for some great results!!

I think I should have bought Riot a harness.....
DogsUnlimited
DogsUnlimited

My Pet(s) : Cajun, Champ, Bear, Hunter & Riot
Number of posts : 273
Sagittarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Awesome finish to the weekend for my boys today!!

Oskar finished his WP title and pulled just under 2800 pounds!! Golly Gee! Not too shabby for an old man! That dog just tries his hardest at anything I ask. Looks like we have a new sport too....

They also had a special 'best of the best' class and so Ozzy was invited back for an Overall Best Reserve. I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor when Ozzy was picked--holy crap! It was a realy nice group of dogs and I sure didn't expect it, it was icing on the cake just to be in that ring!

I couldn't be happier with my boys, it's so rewarding when all that training, conditioning, and love pays off like that!
Sara
Sara

Scorpio Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ten Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Sara...WOW... Holy Dudes!! That's such a big accomplishment!! Not only is he kicking butt in the field, but he's showing awesome in the ring. Go little OZ MAN!!

I see Oskar got another title in WP cool, congrats Boogerman.

Congrats to Lynn and Bamba - Triple Crown Milt Bamba is the King!!

Barb
Ten
Ten

My Name : Ten
Number of posts : 71
Aries Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down