ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010 schedule

5 posters

Go down

2010 schedule Empty 2010 schedule

Post by Katy Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:57 pm

Hi from New Jersey. I just looked over the schedule for 2010 and to my unhappy surprise there are no events in New Jersey. 2010 schedule Icon_sad Please give us some hope that there will be events this year in the Garden State. 2010 schedule Icon_exclaim 2010 schedule Icon_exclaim 2010 schedule Icon_exclaim 2010 schedule Fresse We loved meeting and competing with everyone last season.

Katy, Amanda & Roxy~Rue

Katy

My Name : Katy
My Pet(s) : Roxy-Rue, Ember-Lynne, Jetty Rose, Artimus and Juniorette
Number of posts : 3
Aquarius Rooster

Back to top Go down

2010 schedule Empty Re: 2010 schedule

Post by flyinlab Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:12 pm

Hi Katy,

UAD posts events through out the year when they get signed contracts. I am hopeful that their will be at least a couple of events in Jersey this year. We are going to PA in March which is not that bad of a trip. I know that the economy has had a lot of influence on the events this year, so we can all pray that thing will come through. Look forward to seeing you, Amanda and Roxy-Rue at an upcoming event. 2010 schedule Icon_biggrin
flyinlab
flyinlab

My Name : Steve
My Pet(s) : USJCH - Sophie Belle (pb 21'10") Harley Joe (Cheering section) Baylee Rose
Number of posts : 464
Leo Dragon

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sophie-Belle-Team-Flyinlab/1419864

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomer Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:35 pm

im also sad no events in nj.......no Edison Pet Expo Oh so Sad
Thats were we started last year
Boomer
Boomer

My Name : Jen
My Pet(s) : Boomer ( yellow Lab ) Lady ( lab mix )
Number of posts : 13
Cancer Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveMyLab! Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Well we are new to UAD but am really looking forward to this. Jack, my 2 year old lab isn't new to the sport tho....like many we have come here after being abused by the dark side of the sport, if you know what i mean :-)

We're in Ohio and will be competing in a lot of UAD events...all that we can make it to.

Can someone tell me a little more about your disciplines in UAD? in the dark side they have EV, BA and SR...not sure what yours are.
LoveMyLab!
LoveMyLab!

My Name : Marie
My Pet(s) : Jack
Number of posts : 133
Leo Horse

http://ohiodockdivingairdogs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LoriL Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:33 am

welcome to the light side. You will love UAD as it is all about having fun with your dog.

UAD has stopped doing vertical this year (UV) due to injuries that dogs were getting from doing vertical.
UA is the same as BA
UAD also does "Catch It" where the dog that catch the fetch toy compete - someone who has a dog that actually catches the fetch toy can probably tell you more about this
And "Fetch it" which is kind of like the horitonal version of vertical. It encourages the dog to jump out instead of up for the toy and is safer for the dog and teaches them to focus on the toy. - Again someone who has a dog that does this can explain better than I.

Again welcome and have lots of fun

LoriL

My Name : Lori
Number of posts : 387
Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down