ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 year old Vizsla and a cocker

Go down

4 year old Vizsla and a cocker Empty 4 year old Vizsla and a cocker

Post by Laszlo's Botond Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:41 pm

A full brother to my Botond has come available due to a divorce situation. He is a 4 year old male Vizsla. You can PM me if you are interested. He is currently in Florida..
...CockerThis dog came from a really bad environment. My sister took him in, but can't keep him. He was covered in fleas. He has sores and scabs from the flea bites. He was matted, and his toenails are beginning to curl because they are so long. He has only one eye, because his previous owner did not take him to the vet in time to save it (glaucoma). He has glaucoma in his one remaining eye and needs eye drops. He needs his ears cleaned weekly. He is a loving, cuddly dog. Big boy for a cocker, about 30 lb and 14 in. He is AKC registered. LOVES squeaky toys, ball, and playing tug. Good with other dogs, can live with cats. Is not fearful or aggressive. WELL TEMPERED, especially for a cocker. Can get the vet to vouch for this!! Vet LOVES him!May not tolerate younger kids. Never shown aggression, but just hasn't been around a lot of younger children. Ages 7+ would be fine. He behaves wonderfully for grooming(hates nail trimming, but never gets aggressive during any grooming). NOT your "typical" cocker.

He is neutered. We can get him UTD on his vacc (rabies is UTD). NOT looking to make any money. He has been shaved, bathed, and is now flea free. His nails have been trimmed a little, but still very long. They will require very regular trimming until they get to appropriate length.

He is URGENT because he is right now living in a pole barn in a wire crate with nothing but some wood built up around the crate, tarps, and blankets. It is warm enough, but NOT ideal. It is expected to get down to 16 degrees tonight. He is also urgent because he needs eye meds! We have a bottle left, but my sister CANNOT afford more. My sister is now homeless, living with me, but I CAN'T bring the animals indoors. We are getting straw for them, and trying to build them a better shelter in the mean time. This dog is VERY much loved, and we want him to go to a very good home, to make up for the years lost in his previous home.

I am always available by email, or call 419-428-2026 and ask for Tasha or Tessa Ohio
Laszlo's Botond
Laszlo's Botond

My Name : Thom Hadfield
My Pet(s) : Bo
Number of posts : 851
Aquarius Rat

http://teamreddog.net

Back to top Go down