ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 year Blue Doberman needs home

Go down

5 year Blue Doberman needs home Empty 5 year Blue Doberman needs home

Post by darcy Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:20 am

Okay to make a long story short my daughter rescued a blue Doberman from a foreclosure situation. She was hoping to make him a running companion. He did not work out in her home, he likes to play and her dogs are older and not real tolerant and wanted to eat the African Grey, she hand raised him, need I say more? Anyway he has made his way to our home where he was heartworm tested and is negative and neutered. He does well with our other dogs but will need a home that has some time for an obedience class, he wants to please and knows basic commands. I have been using a halti when walking him and we are doing much better. As a blue Doberman most do not have hair, he has a great coat and seems to have no skin issues. Tail is cropped as well as ears. If you are interested in meeting him please let me know. For those of you that do know me one more dog in the house was not what I needed. E-mail me off list at doolittle8967@yahoo.com or call my cell 734-780-6070.

Thanks
Darcy
darcy
darcy

My Name : Darcy
My Pet(s) : Misha and to many others
Number of posts : 3
Leo Goat

Back to top Go down