ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some HUGE congrats to all my UAD Friends....Sara, Lynn P, Lynn T., Heather and Anna,Kel and Myself!

5 posters

Go down

Some HUGE congrats to all my UAD Friends....Sara, Lynn P, Lynn T., Heather and Anna,Kel and Myself! Empty Some HUGE congrats to all my UAD Friends....Sara, Lynn P, Lynn T., Heather and Anna,Kel and Myself!

Post by Phoenix Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:10 pm

Friday night was the start of the weekend shows in Centreville. This show had both conformation and weight pull at the same show. First I want to send a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE congrats to Lynn Postma with Mr. Bamba man in taking BEST IN MULTI BREED SHOW Friday night. You guys did amazing!

Kel took a best of breed Friday and pulled wonderfully with her boys.

In the German Shorthaired Pointer ring Sara and Ozzy beat Phoenix for a breed win and their first competition win toward their Champion title

Phoenix on Friday night earned her first leg toward her United Weight Pull Title as well

Then on to Saturday......

Phoenix beat another GSP in the Champion class and then was up againts Ozzy again and Ozzy took another breed win for his 2nd Champion leg toward his title! Go Ozzy. I am chearing you on for a finish in your CH title tomorrow Sara!

Phoenix also got her 2nd leg toward her United Weight Pull Title on Saturday

Lynn Taylor came out with her puppy Riot for the non licensed puppy class and did awesome. He was so handsome out there. She also did weight pull with Champ and did great getting her first leg toward her UWP title as well.

Heather and Anna came out with little Cooper as well and he was in the non licensed puppy group against a female pup and he took 2 best of breed puppy's! Way to go Ladies!

Kel did another great job pulling and I am not sure how the breed ring went for her as we were heading in opposite directiond during that time!

And my Miss Annie pulled her heart out for me today and pulled a 66.64 times her body weight pull wich was for 3399 lbs! She just amazed me with her work ethic and her ability!

Great job everyone! I hope to have more good updates on Sunday!
Phoenix
Phoenix

My Name : Beth
My Pet(s) : Phoenix,Rajah,Cody, Tucson, Rumor
Number of posts : 1001
Sagittarius Dog

http://flyinghighk9s.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Some HUGE congrats to all my UAD Friends....Sara, Lynn P, Lynn T., Heather and Anna,Kel and Myself! Empty Re: Some HUGE congrats to all my UAD Friends....Sara, Lynn P, Lynn T., Heather and Anna,Kel and Myself!

Post by Laszlo's Botond Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:23 am

Congrats.
Laszlo's Botond
Laszlo's Botond

My Name : Thom Hadfield
My Pet(s) : Bo
Number of posts : 851
Aquarius Rat

http://teamreddog.net

Back to top Go down

Some HUGE congrats to all my UAD Friends....Sara, Lynn P, Lynn T., Heather and Anna,Kel and Myself! Empty Re: Some HUGE congrats to all my UAD Friends....Sara, Lynn P, Lynn T., Heather and Anna,Kel and Myself!

Post by Phoenix Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Sunday Update:

Neither of the GSP's placed in breed today.
Phoenix finished her United Weight Pull Title
Annie pulled 2887 lbs. for a 2nd place in her weight class

Once again I know that Kel did awesome pulling with her boys and was up near or at the 6000lb mark with both Jack and Baako. I am not sure if she ended up showing today or not.

When I left Lynn was still waiting to go to the Best of Winners show which is for all the dogs who won a Best in Show and Reserve Best in Show this weekend. So we will have to see how that ends up. :-)

The two pups didn't come out today.
Phoenix
Phoenix

My Name : Beth
My Pet(s) : Phoenix,Rajah,Cody, Tucson, Rumor
Number of posts : 1001
Sagittarius Dog

http://flyinghighk9s.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:20 pm

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE! and thanks, Beth, for mentioning us. Sweet!

It was so nice seeing some new UAD pullers added to the mix in the chute throughout the weekend! Also great to see them doing so well in the conf ring.

The boys did very well in wpull. Jack Tar and Baako's top pulls were over 6000lbs Sat and Sun. Aro's best pull was Sunday at 2200lbs (this was only his third time pulling and I did a "handler withdraw" at 2200 because I don't want to pull him too heavy too soon).

Anyone going to the Windber wpull? The quality of the track is well worth the trip! My boys pulled 7100 the last time it was used.
Kel
Kel

My Name : "The Girl with the GSDs"
My Pet(s) : Aro, Scot, Jack Tar, Baako & Kon
Number of posts : 1673
Gemini

http://www.frozenfirek9s.com/Joomla/

Back to top Go down

Post by AmphibiousAssaultDogTeam Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:33 am

Bamba is awesome of course he won.
AmphibiousAssaultDogTeam
AmphibiousAssaultDogTeam

My Name : Norman Candi and Dakota Brown
My Pet(s) : Kota's Delight Kady Bark Kent Chaos
Number of posts : 206
Libra Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by DogsUnlimited Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:42 pm

We indeed have a great time at this event!! Huge congrats to everyone!!!

I was very proud of my little dude Riot - he's going to be such a stud!! Some HUGE congrats to all my UAD Friends....Sara, Lynn P, Lynn T., Heather and Anna,Kel and Myself! Icon_biggrin

And, I can't wait to get Champ training again for WP so he can be that much better!! Some HUGE congrats to all my UAD Friends....Sara, Lynn P, Lynn T., Heather and Anna,Kel and Myself! Icon_biggrin
DogsUnlimited
DogsUnlimited

My Pet(s) : Cajun, Champ, Bear, Hunter & Riot
Number of posts : 273
Sagittarius Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down