ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

History In The Making

2 posters

Go down

History In The Making Empty History In The Making

Post by ppapbta Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:47 am

Do you think you have a top pulling dog? Then put it to the test on the top proven track in the United Kennel Club. Last time out pulling in August, this is where the new most weight pulled record happened. The bar has been set to drive it even higher, now wouldn’t you like to be part of this history in the making event? Perhaps even take either the Most Weight Pulled or push harder to take the Most Weight Pulled Per Body Pound! Then put the following below on your calendar:

WINDBER, PA (O) WPULL

TEMPORARY LISTINGS AVAILABLE AT THIS EVENT

Oct 31; Scott Brown WPULL Rails-A Entries & Weigh in 8-9:30 am Pull 10 am

Nov 1; Scott Brown WPULL Rails-B Entries & Weigh in 8-9:30 am Pull 10 am

DOS $20; Jr. Handler $10; PE $15, $10 2nd entry of two or more dogs received by October 23, 2009

Windber Stadium; From South & East: I-76 to Bedford. Rt. 220 North to Rt. 56 Johnstown exit. Turn left onto Rt. 56 west and go 22 miles. You will pass Cover Chevrolet on the right and ¾ of a mile on left is Windber Stadium. At the traffic light turn left into Windber Stadium. From North & West: Rt. 219 South to the Windber Rt. 56 East Exit. At the end of the exit ramp, turn left onto Scalp Avenue Rt. 56 East. Continue on Rt. 56 East for approximately 5 miles to the 7th traffic light turn right into Windber Stadium

http://www.ppapta.bravehost.com

Chairperson: Billie Martin (814) 653-2280

Event Secretary: Jerrianne Brown, PO Box 241, Windber PA 15963 (814) 467-8381 ppapbta@aol.com

ppapbta

Number of posts : 17
Pisces Cat

Back to top Go down

History In The Making Empty Re: History In The Making

Post by Kel Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:12 pm

We'll be there. Ultimate Air Elation

...and I encourage anyone who is interested or already involved in wpull to come out to this event. We were there this past August and this track is well worth the trip! The PPAPBTA puts on a great event and is very welcoming to all. Sweet!
Kel
Kel

My Name : "The Girl with the GSDs"
My Pet(s) : Aro, Scot, Jack Tar, Baako & Kon
Number of posts : 1673
Gemini

http://www.frozenfirek9s.com/Joomla/

Back to top Go down