ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UAG camping, next weekend

2 posters

Go down

UAG camping, next weekend Empty UAG camping, next weekend

Post by bethandryder Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:02 pm

Is anyone interested in camping over night for the UAG event? Didnt someone camp last year at the fairgrounds? If so, how was it? I think there were some Indians there??!! I remember we camped at someone's house but is seemed a little far out, where were we? Just wondering if anyone was interested. I am solo again for the event so I need a helper(Ron).

Beth
bethandryder
bethandryder

My Name : Beth
My Pet(s) : Ryder and Hershey, ESS
Number of posts : 303
Cancer Rat

Back to top Go down

UAG camping, next weekend Empty Re: UAG camping, next weekend

Post by Mary and Brewster Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:53 pm

Hi Beth, We camped at the fair grounds two years ago and it seemed a bit noisy and at that time the electricity was out. I'm sure they've fixed that though. We were also in a tent and the spaces are really close together and the bath and shower rooms were a ways away from the campsites. Last year we camped at Metmora Hadley State Park and that I thought was really nice. It is about a half hour away from the event though. The bathrooms and showers are nice there though and the lots are big so you're not right on top of other people. I had heard that the fairgrounds camping fills up pretty quick so you might want to call to see if they still have spots available. Of course metmora might be filled also. Unfortunatly with our son needing help we'll be commuting back and forth. Bummes me out in a way, Denny's vacation starts Sunday so we could have spent a couple of extra days up there. Oh well maybe next year! Hope this helps a little! See you next weekend.
Mary and Brewster
Mary and Brewster

My Name : Mary
My Pet(s) : Brewster and Riley
Number of posts : 427
Virgo Monkey

Back to top Go down