ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OYSTER FEST OPENING IN AFTERNOON....

3 posters

Go down

OYSTER FEST OPENING IN AFTERNOON.... Empty OYSTER FEST OPENING IN AFTERNOON....

Post by MaraLee Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:11 pm

Hi Everyone,

Oyster Fest Registration will open later this afternoon.

Thank you,
MaraLee
MaraLee
MaraLee
Webmistress

My Name : MaraLee
My Pet(s) : Lucy and Waffles, the Labs... Gus and Rufus, the Guinea Pigs
Sponsors : Bill and Lynnie!
Number of posts : 801
Gemini Snake

http://www.ultimateairdogs.net

Back to top Go down

OYSTER FEST OPENING IN AFTERNOON.... Empty Re: OYSTER FEST OPENING IN AFTERNOON....

Post by ROCK Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:54 pm

Sorry I missed you today Maralee. Oyster Fest registration looks nice. FYI all, there will most likely be slight changes to Oyster Fest schedule. Maralee and I trying to get Fetch It on the schedule... with that eliminate Vertical... or exchange it with a splash. Hopefully, we can introduce Fetch It out here.

Anyone that has plans to attend, feel free to put your input.

Thanks!

Barb
ROCK
ROCK

My Pet(s) : Rock, Toby, Ten
Number of posts : 517
Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

OYSTER FEST OPENING IN AFTERNOON.... Empty Re: OYSTER FEST OPENING IN AFTERNOON....

Post by flyinlab Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:50 am

Wouldn't you know the only event in NY this year and we can't attend. We are throwing my in-laws a surprise 70th birthday party and that was the only available weekend for the hall. I am bummed. Anyway, have fun everyone and Barb let me know if another one comes up in NY
flyinlab
flyinlab

My Name : Steve
My Pet(s) : USJCH - Sophie Belle (pb 21'10") Harley Joe (Cheering section) Baylee Rose
Number of posts : 464
Leo Dragon

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sophie-Belle-Team-Flyinlab/1419864

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraLee Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:41 am

ROCK wrote:Sorry I missed you today Maralee. Oyster Fest registration looks nice. FYI all, there will most likely be slight changes to Oyster Fest schedule. Maralee and I trying to get Fetch It on the schedule... with that eliminate Vertical... or exchange it with a splash. Hopefully, we can introduce Fetch It out here.

Yeah! Milt said we can exchange the UV for Fetch It! Hopefully, the East Coast will love it was much as our little Waffles does! Snickering I'm going to change the schedule this morning, before Lynnie's P.T.

Talk to ya'all later,
MaraLee
MaraLee
MaraLee
Webmistress

My Name : MaraLee
My Pet(s) : Lucy and Waffles, the Labs... Gus and Rufus, the Guinea Pigs
Sponsors : Bill and Lynnie!
Number of posts : 801
Gemini Snake

http://www.ultimateairdogs.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ROCK Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:02 am

MaraLee wrote:

Yeah! Milt said we can exchange the UV for Fetch It! Hopefully, the East Coast will love it was much as our little Waffles does! Snickering I'm going to change the schedule this morning, before Lynnie's P.T.

Talk to ya'all later,
MaraLee

Awesome! I hope so too Snickering Thanks Milt and Maralee! Thanks to Bill Richardson and Waffles too... mastermind, inventors, along with Dan Avery.. etc? It's a neat game.

Steve we will miss you, Kristen and Sophie Belle. See ya around.

Barb
ROCK
ROCK

My Pet(s) : Rock, Toby, Ten
Number of posts : 517
Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down