ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confirmations Coming Soon

Go down

Confirmations Coming Soon Empty Confirmations Coming Soon

Post by MaraLee Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

I haven't processed any registrations since last Thursday... they were all done before that. I will be getting caught up again by the end of Wednesday. I'm writing my annual article for the Woods-n-Water Outdoor News, which is due by tomorrow night, so that will be getting done first.

Sometimes, like this past weekend, I am off-line for a few days, because we went up North to my folks' cabin. (They don't have internet there. Gosh, they don't even have a telephone!) My dilemma is that while I would love to post on here that I'll be off for a few days, I don't want to publicize to every thief on the internet that our house will be empty. It's a shame, really. So, I go off vacationing for a few days, all the while worrying that you all are wondering why I haven't answered your e-mail or sent you a confirmation.

Also, on that note, please feel free to e-mail me at anytime. I may not always answer within minutes (or days, if I'm gone for the weekend) but I will always answer.

Thanks again everyone for helping out by answering questions for the newcomers.

Talk to you all soon.
Okay, I'm off to bed.
MaraLee
UltimateAirDog@yahoo.com
MaraLee
MaraLee
Webmistress

My Name : MaraLee
My Pet(s) : Lucy and Waffles, the Labs... Gus and Rufus, the Guinea Pigs
Sponsors : Bill and Lynnie!
Number of posts : 801
Gemini Snake