ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Registration Opening Date Change for Next Week

+7
Intellabs
Kathleen & Frank
pbear79
Team Maddy
jtallen
Team Soaring Spots
MaraLee
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Registration Opening Date Change for Next Week - Page 2 Empty Re: Registration Opening Date Change for Next Week

Post by Jumpin' Duracell Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:33 pm

string
wave
Jumpin' Duracell
Jumpin' Duracell

My Name : Jessica
My Pet(s) : UNJ Adamczyk's Copper Top, Sir Edwood Scout Adamczyk (I don't jump... yet!)
Number of posts : 169
Taurus Rooster

Back to top Go down

Registration Opening Date Change for Next Week - Page 2 Empty Re: Registration Opening Date Change for Next Week

Post by Jumpin' Duracell Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:34 pm

So do you think that it will still open tonight??
Jumpin' Duracell
Jumpin' Duracell

My Pet(s) : UNJ Adamczyk's Copper Top, Sir Edwood Scout Adamczyk (I don't jump... yet!)
Taurus Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by pbear79 Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:35 pm

I hope so! I have been sitting here all day LOL!
Wave it is! wave
pbear79
pbear79

My Name : Jen
My Pet(s) : Panda, Buehrle and Journey
Number of posts : 80
Pisces Goat

http://www.freewebs.com/ton80pits

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Soaring Spots Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:36 pm

disc i sure hope so...lance wants to go out and play..
Team Soaring Spots
Team Soaring Spots

My Name : Bridget
My Pet(s) : Lance
Number of posts : 93
Virgo Buffalo

http://www.2spotteddogs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Maddy Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:36 pm

Feels like it might not be until Flies like a reindee Majorly Confused
Team Maddy
Team Maddy

My Pet(s) : Maddy
Number of posts : 301
Cancer Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Maddy Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:46 pm

Just Joking!
Team Maddy
Team Maddy

Cancer Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by pbear79 Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Sleep
pbear79
pbear79

Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraLee Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:08 pm

There is no promise of a time.... only a day.

I am working on the web-site right now. I was not able to start until 4 today. I took my mother in for her radiation treatments which are at 9:30 AM and 2:30 PM. (Her Breast CA surgery was three weeks ago. In between, I had to take my husband to the Oncologist for a wound check. (He had surgery for Melanoma on Tuesday last week.) I tried to work inbetween, but there was just too much going on in my home for me to concentrate. I am sorry that you all had to wait. They will be open today. I promise. I have until midnight. (I just might take me that long, today. My brain is on over-load.) I just got off the phone with Lynn, looking for a schedule that I sent her months ago. It was on my computer all along. It was like when you can't find the ketchup, because it's behind the milk. Okay, back to work....

Again, I'm sorry that you all are waiting.

Sincerely,
MaraLee
MaraLee
MaraLee
Webmistress

My Name : MaraLee
My Pet(s) : Lucy and Waffles, the Labs... Gus and Rufus, the Guinea Pigs
Sponsors : Bill and Lynnie!
Number of posts : 801
Gemini Snake

http://www.ultimateairdogs.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumpin' Duracell Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:11 pm

No problem MaraLee.. I hope all goes better... take your time!
Jumpin' Duracell
Jumpin' Duracell

Taurus Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by pbear79 Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Yea Its not problem at all, Im here to wait. Take your time
pbear79
pbear79

Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Maddy Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:18 pm

Don't worry---we were all having a good time with the different icons ... Ultimate Air Elation
Team Maddy
Team Maddy

Cancer Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraLee Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:21 pm

Thanks. I'm publishing the UAG right now. Of course, the sever is running slowly, because I'm now in prime time. (I'm used to orking during the day when it's not busy.) Scream!!!
MaraLee
MaraLee
Webmistress

Gemini Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by pbear79 Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:25 pm

OPEN!
pbear79
pbear79

Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraLee Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:28 pm

It's up!!! Yeah!!!

Okay, I'm taking a dinner break. I'll be working on the Especially for Pets event, next. I'll get them all open for you all tonight. I promise.

MaraLee
MaraLee
MaraLee
Webmistress

Gemini Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Soaring Spots Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Thanks dancin dog
Team Soaring Spots
Team Soaring Spots

My Name : Bridget
My Pet(s) : Lance
Number of posts : 93
Virgo Buffalo

http://www.2spotteddogs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pbear79 Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:30 pm

bigthumb
pbear79
pbear79

Pisces Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumpin' Duracell Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:32 pm

Thanks so much MaraLee... Your the Best!!!
Thank You super
Jumpin' Duracell
Jumpin' Duracell

Taurus Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Maddy Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:39 pm

Thanks for everything--while trying to keep your head above water with all of the stuff going on in your life. Sunny Day!
Team Maddy
Team Maddy

Cancer Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Petcrazy213 Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:43 pm

I hope I just did this right ...

I went and entered the boys for this event for Saturdays finals. I just put the word "novice" in the little box, was that all I had to do? I'm not use to not signing up for splashes, just a division. They both have their Novice titles so they can compete in that division Saturday, which is what I hope I signed them up for.

Also, I have 1 quick question about this event ...

I'm not worried about Vader, he hasn't yet made it out of the novice distances yet, however, Renegade has jumped out of the novice distances a couple times (he has a couple legs toward his junior title) and I was wondering how the division semi-finals works. I know we want to try for as big a jump in novice as he can make but what if he jumps out of the novice division measurements ... does it still count? Him and Vader usually stay around 8+ feet but at Premier we managed some really nice double digits ... I wanted to find out if we should be still striving for those double digits, even though we only have our novice titles, or if we should be trying to hold back a bit for Satuday's semi-finals. I don't even know if Renegade would give us that big of a jump again at this point or not, it was kind of a fluke he did it at Premier.

Any advice?
Petcrazy213
Petcrazy213
BARK-A-BOUT AIR DOGS MEMBER

My Name : Jenny
My Pet(s) : 5 PJRT (as well as a couple cats, a bunny, and many fish)
Number of posts : 219
Aquarius Dragon

http://www.topsyturvyterriers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jtallen Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:51 pm

If you have titles all you needed to do was fill in the box, so you are OK.
jtallen
jtallen

My Pet(s) : Rogan, Molly, Maggie, Moose, Cracker
Number of posts : 1343
Leo Cat

http://www.teamsecondchance.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Intellabs Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:52 pm

Thanks Mare!! eating Have a good dinner, you deserve it!!

This is the first time I registered for Imlay, Kinda confused. I was expecting I could register for the saturday splashes since both my dogs have titles. Can someone tell me how you get registered for saturday splashes? I understand that you have to qualify for the finals on sunday (same as always).

From what I have been reading, the friday splashes were for handlers wishing to complete thier titles. Since mine already have them I am confused why they were the only splash
es available to check the circles for? Can someone clarify some of this for me?
Intellabs
Intellabs

My Name : Roger
My Pet(s) : Katie, Koko, Oberon, Kota, Sugar, Knitrous and Hershey
Number of posts : 709
Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by SKY Sr. Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:07 pm

Roger,

Ultimate Air Games is designed for those dogs that have received their UAD not UKC titles during the year, and is our championship event at or near the end of the jumping season.

Any dog may register for Friday's splashes and try to complete their UAD title, if they do not already have one. Saturday's splashes are the "semi-finals" and if your dogs has a UAD title, novice on up, then they are eligible to complete in the semi-finals on Saturday, to make it into the top 10 dogs per division who move on to the finals on Sunday.

Since Koko has her Master title, if I remember correctly, then she is eligible to complete in the Masters semi-finals on Saturday, trying to get it to the finals on Sunday as one of the top ten dogs in the Master division. Since I don't know if Oberon has five jumps in Junior to receive his Junior UAD title, he may need to register for the splashes on Friday in order to compete in the Junior Semi-Finals on Saturday. Of course he could definitely compete in Novice if he has his Novice Title with 5 jumps in Novice.

Hope this helps as does not confuse the subject.
SKY Sr.
SKY Sr.

My Name : Brian L. Butler
My Pet(s) : UUJCH USUV Santa Fe's Blonde Diesel aka "SKY" 3, Sauk River's Pointing Star - aka Star, and Dottie
Number of posts : 272
Scorpio Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Petcrazy213 Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:09 pm

Great, thanks. I feel better knowing I did it right. Ultimate Air Elation
Petcrazy213
Petcrazy213
BARK-A-BOUT AIR DOGS MEMBER

My Name : Jenny
My Pet(s) : 5 PJRT (as well as a couple cats, a bunny, and many fish)
Number of posts : 219
Aquarius Dragon

http://www.topsyturvyterriers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Intellabs Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:29 pm

Brian:

Thanks for the info, Both my dogs have UAD titles. I was just confused about how to register for the saturday splashes. Wanted to make sure I did it right. Thanks again for the quick response.

Roger
Intellabs
Intellabs

My Name : Roger
My Pet(s) : Katie, Koko, Oberon, Kota, Sugar, Knitrous and Hershey
Number of posts : 709
Cancer Goat

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraLee Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:52 pm

They are all up. I added a guestbook. too, just for th fun of it. I might need to delete it. I tried to make the first comment and it said that it needed to "authorized." I don't have time to "authorize" comments. We will all have to see how it works out.

Oh, I'm not going to process registration until tomorrow morning. I'm exhausted. Long, long day.

Have a great night everyone!
MaraLee
MaraLee
Webmistress

Gemini Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next