ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other Premier Brags!

5 posters

Go down

Other Premier Brags! Empty Other Premier Brags!

Post by Ann DHondt Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:32 am

Ok people post your non dock jumping brags here!

Belle qualified in all four of her agility runs! She had 2 runs with scores of 200 (out of 200), a 199 and then a lower but still qualifying score. That one she qualified with NO help from me Embarassed What a good girl!!!

Dawn and Gus also had 4 qualifying scores in agility. She got a second place in AGI and won both her AGII classes.

The Cardigan Corgi "Chloe" I ran in AGI qualified on Saturday, and in conformation won best of winners on Sat qualifying to participate in Total Dog. She also was one of the final qualifiers there. I guess there were 19 of them.

Belle also got to go lure coursing on Friday. It is her FAVORITE thing to do. She was a happy dog. I am glad I got her out on Friday. I was hoping to after agility on Sat and Sun but time was not on our side. It was closed on Sat and they didn't appear to be there on Sun.

We had a great time! Hope you all did too.

Ann
Ann DHondt
Ann DHondt

My Name : Ann
My Pet(s) : Belle, Teddi, Quinn, Gabby and always in my heart Maxine
Number of posts : 301
Cancer Rat

Back to top Go down

Other Premier Brags! Empty Re: Other Premier Brags!

Post by Phoenix Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:36 pm

Phoenix took Reserve Best Female in both shows!

We let Torin run on the lure course as well on Saturday. She more was trying to run to her daddy but hey she still had fun.

Hopefully we can do more events next year if the girls are not in HEAT!
Phoenix
Phoenix

My Name : Beth
My Pet(s) : Phoenix,Rajah,Cody, Tucson, Rumor
Number of posts : 1001
Sagittarius Dog

http://flyinghighk9s.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Petcrazy213 Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:19 pm

We had a lot of fun at Terrier Races with a couple 1st places, a couple 2nd places, a 3rd place and 2 4th places over the weekend. We tried to get to the Lure Coursing Friday but after waiting there for the scoring races to finish we had to take a potty break, and wouldn't you know it, that's when they opened the sign up for fun runs. By the time we got to sign up we were nearly at the bottom of the page and only had 1/2 an hour before we had to go jump the boys in the pool. We didn't make it. They said we could come back Sat. and be at the top of the list but when we went to check in with them they said they were running behind and wouldn't have fun runs until about 2:30pm, right when we were going to be jumping. So we missed that day too. Oh well, it did LOOK like fun. Sweet!
Petcrazy213
Petcrazy213
BARK-A-BOUT AIR DOGS MEMBER

My Name : Jenny
My Pet(s) : 5 PJRT (as well as a couple cats, a bunny, and many fish)
Number of posts : 219
Aquarius Dragon

http://www.topsyturvyterriers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BetsyBernock Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:05 am

It's been several years since we've been to Premier and we had a great time this year! Goose earned his URO1 rally title, with scores of 95 (my fault), 100 and 99. If I've counted right, I think he also earned his UKC senior dock diving title.

One of my training students earned her rally title URO1 with her dachshund. My dachshund pup that I co-own with his breeder finished his championship, took Best of Breed and a Group 2 win on Friday (he's just 7 months old). His littermate also finished his championship.

Goose's "big" sister Drew scored a perfect 200 on her agility course Saturday and took 2nd place to a Border Collie by 1/10 of a second.

Looking forward to returning next year ~
BetsyBernock
BetsyBernock

My Name : Betsy
My Pet(s) : Goose
Number of posts : 5
Virgo Snake

http://www.trainingplace.net, www.thundermyst.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjackpack Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:59 pm

We also had a blast.. Sarah tried her hand at showing again this year...
Sticky won best male puppy all 3 days
reserve male Fri and Sun
Not bad for his first time in a ring..

Indy won reserve male Sat and best male Sun.

Sarah was also Jr. Handling all three days and managed to place 2nd on Sat and 3rd on Sun. She also showed a Toller on Sunday for it's owner who was busy with another dog.. They managed a best in breed..
crazyjackpack
crazyjackpack

My Name : Aimee and Sarah
My Pet(s) : Forrest Gumpy (gone but not forgotten) ,, Jitter Bug,, Cpt. Jack,, Shella , Staccato (I'm not a JRT), Clay (my first jump will be in July.. we hope)
Location : Rest is peace sweat Gumpy, UAG Master Champ, Jr. Handler Champ and Featherweight champ.
Number of posts : 550
Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down