ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pitty mix

2 posters

Go down

pitty mix Empty pitty mix

Post by JT Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:53 pm

some of you may have seen my post about training a pitty pup for wp. well i had taken her in for a reletive who was haveing to move and wasnt sure if they would be able to have her. well they let me know that they ar not going to be able to keep her so i am looking to re home her as im not looking to have a 5th dog at this point. any way she is around 6-7 month old i was told shes a pitty lab mix but im not seeing any lab so mabey one of the parents are mixed. she is up to date on all shots exept rabbies. she is great with other dogs and kids shes been around a baby her whole life she loves to play is crate trained and minus the ocassinol acident is house broke, all around a great dog. she just needs a forever home. if intrested just let me know also im in fremont, mi

pitty mix Coca
JT
JT

My Name : jamie
My Pet(s) : mikey pb 18'6 uv5'6 , mavrick pb 16 something over 19 when he decides to jump. and Roxi 4 y old GSP she just cheers the boys on. and timber comming in 2010 to a dock near you
Number of posts : 406
Capricorn Monkey

Back to top Go down

pitty mix Empty Re: pitty mix

Post by JT Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:44 pm

coca went to her new home today
JT
JT

My Name : jamie
My Pet(s) : mikey pb 18'6 uv5'6 , mavrick pb 16 something over 19 when he decides to jump. and Roxi 4 y old GSP she just cheers the boys on. and timber comming in 2010 to a dock near you
Number of posts : 406
Capricorn Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:32 pm

Hooray! Glad to hear it. Sweet! She's definitely a cutie.
Kel
Kel

My Name : "The Girl with the GSDs"
My Pet(s) : Aro, Scot, Jack Tar, Baako & Kon
Number of posts : 1673
Gemini

http://www.frozenfirek9s.com/Joomla/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down