ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imlay City question

3 posters

Go down

Imlay City question Empty Imlay City question

Post by Petcrazy213 Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:11 pm

I'm just wondering if there's ANY chance that there will be an opening for a dog at Imlay City this Friday?

Until this weekend we didn't know for sure if we'd be able to get to Imlay City but circumstances have changed and we would be able to make the Friday Splashes as it turns out. However, upon checking the site now I see that there's a notice that the Splashes are now closed because they are full. Is this normal that Splashes completely fill up and are limited on competitors? Is is best to pre-register several weeks in advance? I know there had been some DOS entires at the UKC Premier weekend (one of my friends was one of them) and I hadn't even thought that Imlay City would be a problem, my fault, shouldn't ever assume. I had emailed someone weeks ago to find out about the Imlay City Splashes and how things worked but never got an email so I just did the best I could on finding things out on my own. I think I have the general gist of how things work but obviously we're new to the sport and don't really know how things work.

Anyway, I'm just wondering if it would be worth the gas and time to go to Imaly City and wait and see if there's an opening or if I should just wait until the next event that we can get to. Any advice or suggestions appreciated.
Petcrazy213
Petcrazy213
BARK-A-BOUT AIR DOGS MEMBER

My Name : Jenny
My Pet(s) : 5 PJRT (as well as a couple cats, a bunny, and many fish)
Number of posts : 219
Aquarius Dragon

http://www.topsyturvyterriers.com

Back to top Go down

Imlay City question Empty Re: Imlay City question

Post by TR75 Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:36 pm

Jenny -

The Imlay City event does fill up quickly because it is the Ultimate Air Games. I can't answer your question about Friday but please email MaraLee at ultimateairdog@yahoo.com and she should be able to answer it.
TR75
TR75

My Name : Matt
My Pet(s) : Jake & Gunther
Sponsors : Nylabone
Number of posts : 1345
Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Imlay City question Empty Both Splashes are full at Imlay City.

Post by MaraLee Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:14 am

I'm sorry, Jenny, but probably not. It filled up very quickly. I'm very, very sorry.

We just added another event in Michigan, in November, it's the Michigan Family Pet Expo. I should be opening this one the week after the Ultimate Air Games at Woods-n-Water. Please, don't miss it, if you are interested. I'd really like for your dog to get to try it out.

Here's a link to our 2008 Event Schedule:
http://www.ultimateairdogs.net/2008_Event_Schedule.php

Again, I'm sorry that there isn't more space.
Thanks,
MaraLee

ps. Thanks, Matt for always answering these questions perfectly! You are the greatest. A Round of Applause!
MaraLee
MaraLee
Webmistress

My Name : MaraLee
My Pet(s) : Lucy and Waffles, the Labs... Gus and Rufus, the Guinea Pigs
Sponsors : Bill and Lynnie!
Number of posts : 801
Gemini Snake

http://www.ultimateairdogs.net

Back to top Go down

Imlay City question Empty Re: Imlay City question

Post by Sponsored content