ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traveling is expensive Free rooms to Wilson County Fair Aug. 16th

4 posters

Go down

Traveling is expensive Free rooms to Wilson County Fair Aug. 16th Empty Traveling is expensive Free rooms to Wilson County Fair Aug. 16th

Post by Milt Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:44 pm

I know how expensive traveling is to events. That is why we at Ultimate Air try to keep down the cost of jumping at events. We are offering to the first 5 teams that travel to the Wilson County Fair next weekend free rooms for Saturday Night Aug.16th. The only stipulation is that dogs must jump over 15 feet and you must jump all splashes on Saturday and Sunday. This is on top of other offer of $50 cash and a $25 TSC gift card plus over $500 of TSC gift cards for the finals. Wilson County Fair is just Northeast of Nashville in a nice suburb of Nashville. The first 5 teams to email me using our pm or email me at tiger3950@yahoo.com will get the free lodging!
Milt
Milt

My Name : Milt
My Pet(s) : Sparky(RIP), Maximus, Nash, Flash & Allie
Number of posts : 1057
Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Traveling is expensive Free rooms to Wilson County Fair Aug. 16th Empty Re: Traveling is expensive Free rooms to Wilson County Fair Aug. 16th

Post by crazyjackpack Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:57 pm

Milt if Gumpy didn't have chemo wed we would be there for sure.. The little guy needs to be rested up for Bristol.. We also don't have the new van yet. Oh so Sad Oh so Sad Some how we got to busy to go car shopping. lol..

You are awsome to offer this to people though. We love UAD!!!
crazyjackpack
crazyjackpack

My Name : Aimee and Sarah
My Pet(s) : Forrest Gumpy (gone but not forgotten) ,, Jitter Bug,, Cpt. Jack,, Shella , Staccato (I'm not a JRT), Clay (my first jump will be in July.. we hope)
Location : Rest is peace sweat Gumpy, UAG Master Champ, Jr. Handler Champ and Featherweight champ.
Number of posts : 550
Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Traveling is expensive Free rooms to Wilson County Fair Aug. 16th Empty Re: Traveling is expensive Free rooms to Wilson County Fair Aug. 16th

Post by jtallen Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:13 pm

is this going to be a UKC event??
jtallen
jtallen

My Pet(s) : Rogan, Molly, Maggie, Moose, Cracker
Number of posts : 1343
Leo Cat

http://www.teamsecondchance.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Milt Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:24 pm

No I don't believe so. No UKC!
Milt
Milt

Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Milt Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:27 pm

After I get 5 teams(which I have 3 now) I will get everybody else a great deal at a nearby hotel where Brian is staying for less than $50 per night! We need good representation at this Fair so we can contiue to get more Fairs in the South!
Milt
Milt

Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by jtallen Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:02 am

HEY a road trip Exclamation
We haven't been anywhere for a while so we are in Banana Head

Milt, you going to be there?

Last edited by jtallen on Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
jtallen
jtallen

My Pet(s) : Rogan, Molly, Maggie, Moose, Cracker
Number of posts : 1343
Leo Cat

http://www.teamsecondchance.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Milt Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:47 pm

http://www.hotelclub.net/hotel.reservations/Americas_Best_Value_Inn__Suites_Lebanon.htm

Here's the hotel for those looking for a good deal and close to venue. Ultimate Air Dogs will pick up Saturday night for first 5 teams to contact us you have to jump Saturday and Sunday to get free rooms. Jim you're in for free room.
Milt
Milt

Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyBGoode Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:59 pm

Milt,

Any rooms left for Sat??

Molly is still good to go and Rebel is always rady...2 dogs for the price of one !!
MollyBGoode
MollyBGoode

Number of posts : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down