ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautiful water loving catahoula has 1 week to live

Go down

Beautiful water loving catahoula has 1 week to live Empty Beautiful water loving catahoula has 1 week to live

Post by LoriL Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:43 pm

Gracie's owner is taking her to the shelter in St. Augustine FL next Tuesday (he gave us 1 wk to find a home) because his female Lab & Gracie don't get along lately. The lab is neurotic. Gracie has 1 week to live unless someone will open up their heart & home to her.
Gracie is 2yrs old, house & crate trained, spayed, up to date on shots and heartworm negative, loves the water, loves kids, friendly with people, playful, is fine with other dogs (except this female lab lately), walks great on a leash and loves car rides. Gracie has been working with a trainer for 6 mos and is so smart, knows commands and is eager to please. The trainer has Catahoulas of her own & said that the lab is neurotic & Gracie is feeding off of that. Owner surrenders are put to sleep first when taken to the shelter.
Beautiful water loving catahoula has 1 week to live 1zfo9dv
Beautiful water loving catahoula has 1 week to live 30kcajn
If interested please send me a pm and i can hook you up with the owner.

LoriL

My Name : Lori
Number of posts : 387
Aries Cat

Back to top Go down

Beautiful water loving catahoula has 1 week to live Empty Re: Beautiful water loving catahoula has 1 week to live

Post by LoriL Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:37 pm

We have a foster in Sanford FL! She is now safe, but still needs a adoptive home. This would make an awesome dock diving dog. Lots of energy, drive and loves the water.

LoriL

My Name : Lori
Number of posts : 387
Aries Cat

Back to top Go down