ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bristol, Tenn. is August 21 get paid to jump!

+9
Gingers Dad
MollyBGoode
Mattison
labcablady
team sky
crazyjackpack
Rajah
TR75
Milt
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bristol, Tenn. is August 21 get paid to jump! Empty Bristol, Tenn. is August 21 get paid to jump!

Post by Milt Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:38 pm

The Bristol Family Day is Thursday August 21st instead of the 20th! It's always on the Thursday after the truck races which is held on Wednesday Night. Schedule to follow! This will be demo jumps. I will pay $100 for first 5 handlers that sign up to jump that day. You must jump in all of the demos to make $100. Most NASCAR teams will be present at this event.
Milt
Milt

My Name : Milt
My Pet(s) : Sparky(RIP), Maximus, Nash, Flash & Allie
Number of posts : 1057
Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Bristol, Tenn. is August 21 get paid to jump! Empty Re: Bristol, Tenn. is August 21 get paid to jump!

Post by TR75 Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:46 pm

So the dog has to leave the dock and land in the water to get the cash?

I could easily sign up but I can't guarantee Jake will leave the dock other than down the stairs.
Laugin' out loud!
TR75
TR75

My Name : Matt
My Pet(s) : Jake & Gunther
Sponsors : Nylabone
Number of posts : 1345
Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Bristol, Tenn. is August 21 get paid to jump! Empty Re: Bristol, Tenn. is August 21 get paid to jump!

Post by Rajah Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:11 pm

Milt wrote:The Bristol Family Day is Thursday August 21st instead of the 20th! It's always on the Thursday after the truck races which is held on Wednesday Night. Schedule to follow! This will be demo jumps. I will pay $100 for first 5 handlers that sign up to jump that day. You must jump in all of the demos to make $100. Most NASCAR teams will be present at this event.

TR75 wrote:So the dog has to leave the dock and land in the water to get the cash?

I could easily sign up but I can't guarantee Jake will leave the dock other than down the stairs.
Laugin' out loud!

I don't see anywhere in there where he says the dog must jump. I only see that the handler must jump. I think you are good to go Matt!!
Rajah
Rajah

My Name : Rajah's dad
My Pet(s) : Rajah (APBT), Cody, Phoenix, Tucson, & Rumor (GSPs)
Number of posts : 512
Aries Snake

http://www.flyinghighk9s.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjackpack Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:13 pm

Milt.. You already heard Team Crazy Jack Packs answer... LMAO This time it's hubby dragging us to an event. Lord help me I will have two racing fans on my case for 3 days. !!!!!!!!!!
crazyjackpack
crazyjackpack

My Name : Aimee and Sarah
My Pet(s) : Forrest Gumpy (gone but not forgotten) ,, Jitter Bug,, Cpt. Jack,, Shella , Staccato (I'm not a JRT), Clay (my first jump will be in July.. we hope)
Location : Rest is peace sweat Gumpy, UAG Master Champ, Jr. Handler Champ and Featherweight champ.
Number of posts : 550
Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by team sky Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:15 pm

Milt, We would love to come and help you out, but... we are thinking about going to the Virginia event which starts the following day. How many demo splashs do you expect to do in Bristol?

If we compete in Virginia do we have to jump in every Splash?
Could we do one Splash only on the 22 everything on the 23rd, and everything on the 24th?

It might only be Brian, Lisa, and Miriam, some of us have to work to pay the bills.
team sky
team sky

My Name : Brian Butler
My Pet(s) : Sky
Number of posts : 709
Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by labcablady Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Is it still open??? Do you have 5 yet?
labcablady
labcablady

My Name : Lora
My Pet(s) : Apollo, Zeus, Hera, Eris, Brutus and Rufus
Number of posts : 82
Sagittarius Dog

http://www.itsthedogslife.com

Back to top Go down

Post by labcablady Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:19 pm

i can't figure out where to sign up... but count me in for the demos for 2 dogs.
labcablady
labcablady

Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattison Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:04 pm

Mattison will be at Bristol!!! Then we'll head north to the Roanoke event.
Mattison
Mattison

My Name : Mary
My Pet(s) : Mattison & Morgan
Number of posts : 109
Gemini Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyBGoode Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:41 pm

Count Rebel in.....
MollyBGoode
MollyBGoode

Number of posts : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by Milt Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:50 pm

First 5 handler teams one per Family please. Jake will jump I'm sure! Sign up will be on board I hope.
Milt
Milt

Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Milt Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:55 pm

Ok I'll take first 5 that signs up here. Jack Pack 1, Matt 2nd if he wants( you can jump Nash my Malinois if you want to), Labcablady 3, Mattison 4 and Rebel 5. You must stay and jump all the demo's. We will be using new large dock and pool!!!!
Milt
Milt

Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjackpack Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:12 pm

YAY we finally get to see Rebel.. And Molly again.. And Matt.. I told you we would meet one day this summer. lol
crazyjackpack
crazyjackpack

My Pet(s) : Forrest Gumpy (gone but not forgotten) ,, Jitter Bug,, Cpt. Jack,, Shella , Staccato (I'm not a JRT), Clay (my first jump will be in July.. we hope)
Location : Rest is peace sweat Gumpy, UAG Master Champ, Jr. Handler Champ and Featherweight champ.
Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by labcablady Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:08 pm

Milt wrote:Ok I'll take first 5 that signs up here. Jack Pack 1, Matt 2nd if he wants( you can jump Nash my Malinois if you want to), Labcablady 3, Mattison 4 and Rebel 5. You must stay and jump all the demo's. We will be using new large dock and pool!!!!

whoo hoo! I am really excited!

What will the schedule look like for the day?

Since I am new to this how early do we show up to help set up?
labcablady
labcablady

Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingers Dad Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:11 pm

Will rebel and molly also be making the trip north to roanoke??

Gingers Dad

My Name : Bob
My Pet(s) : Ginger, Hemi-lou ,Sofie , &Roxy
Number of posts : 503
Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjackpack Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:43 pm

HMMMM I wounder if I can talk Hubby into going on the way home.. It's not that far off .
crazyjackpack
crazyjackpack

Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjackpack Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:44 pm

Milt is there going to be UV? Just need to know so I can get Gumpy and extra bumper.. Sarah said the Katie ones don't hurt so bad when he whips her.
crazyjackpack
crazyjackpack

Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by TR75 Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:23 pm

It looks like there may be room for the 5th team as we won't be there. We will probably only make the other fairs around Nashville. Thanks for the offer to jump Nash.
TR75
TR75

My Name : Matt
My Pet(s) : Jake & Gunther
Sponsors : Nylabone
Number of posts : 1345
Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingers Dad Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:37 pm

Does anyone know what time the first demo will be and how many jumps there will be im trying to see if i possibly get there in time to be #5 if Matt cant make it

Gingers Dad

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingers Dad Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:00 am

Well ginger can be there by 8-9 am thursday if that 5th spot is still available .I talked my wife into meeting me in roanoke friday so if its possible to be the 5th team were are definately in

Gingers Dad

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by labcablady Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:45 am

YEY I get to meet Ginger!!!!! Look forward to seeing you guys there.
labcablady
labcablady

Sagittarius Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyHawk Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:36 am

Good luck to all you Bristol jumpers!

SkyHawk

My Name : Bill
My Pet(s) : Spud & Sally
Number of posts : 55
Sagittarius Rooster

http://www.skyhawksports.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Milt Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:42 pm

Ginger has 5th spot!
Milt
Milt

Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingers Dad Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:13 am

bigthumb Thanks Milt.Its going to be a great time and we are so excited.

Gingers Dad

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingers Dad Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:29 pm

Mattison wrote:Mattison will be at Bristol!!! Then we'll head north to the Roanoke event.

We are doing the same.Ginger cant wait to see yall again and finally get to meet a few new faces too dancin dog .Ginger ought to be one tired pup by Monday stretch Sleep 4 straight days of jumpin she will be in heaven.

Gingers Dad

Taurus Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Brett Haywood Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:58 am

$$$$ ??? WOOF!!! Sally has had her eye on a new Beneli Super Black Eagle II Ultimate Air Elation
Brett Haywood
Brett Haywood

My Pet(s) : Mustang Sally 8 year old Deadgrass colored Chessie
Number of posts : 4
Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next