ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wirehaired Pointing Griffon - 1st Splash & Puppies!

5 posters

Go down

Wirehaired Pointing Griffon - 1st Splash & Puppies! Empty Wirehaired Pointing Griffon - 1st Splash & Puppies!

Post by Air Griffons Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:04 am

Thanks to Ultimate Air Dogs for coming to Maumee, OH, July 12th & 13th. This was my first opportunity to visit AND participate in the competition. I entered a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon, a great hunting and show dog that my parents and I took an interest in two years ago. We now have three Griffs that all love the water, although one of them stands above the rest!

Truffle is a two and a half year-old Griffon who had ELEVEN pure bred pups just 8 weeks ago. This dog ATTACKS the water (see below).
Wirehaired Pointing Griffon - 1st Splash & Puppies! P1000137-356x154

Wirehaired Pointing Griffon - 1st Splash & Puppies! P1000039-386x110

Jumping into a pool was new to Truffle. She hesitated on the first few practice attempts (but still jumped!) and then became more comfortable with the pool. In short, now that she is getting used to it, I can't wait until Ultimate Air Dogs stops nearby again! We're going to add some good distance, I guarantee it!!

Oh yeah--the PUPPIES! Out of the 11, there are 3 left as of 7/13/08. They are currently 8 weeks old!
Wirehaired Pointing Griffon - 1st Splash & Puppies! Dinner-time-2

If you want more information, please visit and contact us at the site below!

BTGriffs.com

Thanks again to Ultimate Air Dogs!

Air Griffons

Number of posts : 3
Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Wirehaired Pointing Griffon - 1st Splash & Puppies! Empty Re: Wirehaired Pointing Griffon - 1st Splash & Puppies!

Post by Kel Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:43 pm

Welcome to UAD! It was nice meeting you over this past weekend. Truffle is a very nice dog! It looks like she'll be a great jumper once she gets used to the pool setup! Sweet!
Kel
Kel

My Name : "The Girl with the GSDs"
My Pet(s) : Aro, Scot, Jack Tar, Baako & Kon
Number of posts : 1673
Gemini

http://www.frozenfirek9s.com/Joomla/

Back to top Go down

Wirehaired Pointing Griffon - 1st Splash & Puppies! Empty Wirehaired Pointing Griffons

Post by Air Griffons Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:58 am

Hi Kel - Thanks for your reply! Yes, Truffle is a pretty good jumper and I know she'll do even better as she gets used to the pool. As the images show, she can sure attack a pond! She also improved over 2 feet in just a couple of jumps at the Anderson's.

And just for the heck of it, I have to post another puppy picture!

Wirehaired Pointing Griffon - 1st Splash & Puppies! FunOutside6w7-435x320

We have 3 left if anyone is interested!!! They are great hunting, show, and family dogs!
Come visit our site and contact us!!! BTGriffs.com

Thanks again!

Air Griffons

Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Wirehaired Pointing Griffon - 1st Splash & Puppies! Empty Re: Wirehaired Pointing Griffon - 1st Splash & Puppies!

Post by bigyellowdog Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:55 am

Oh my goodness, just look at that face!!!! luv BEEEEEAAUUUUUUTIFUL!!!
bigyellowdog
bigyellowdog

My Name : Dawn
My Pet(s) : Ranger (the big yellow dog) sweet dreams my prince, Chase and Reuben
Number of posts : 303
Cancer Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by jjh904 Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:59 pm

it was great seeing one of these beautiful dogs, as i said when i met you, i admire these dogs when i see them at the dog shows on TV.
come back soon so i can get to know truffles better.!
jjh904
jjh904

My Name : Janet
My Pet(s) : Brothers-Gus and Jack(boxer/lab),Eve(newfie/golden),David(siamese)
Number of posts : 87
Virgo Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjackpack Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:51 pm

I just got told no more dogs even before I said anything LMAO..
crazyjackpack
crazyjackpack

My Name : Aimee and Sarah
My Pet(s) : Forrest Gumpy (gone but not forgotten) ,, Jitter Bug,, Cpt. Jack,, Shella , Staccato (I'm not a JRT), Clay (my first jump will be in July.. we hope)
Location : Rest is peace sweat Gumpy, UAG Master Champ, Jr. Handler Champ and Featherweight champ.
Number of posts : 550
Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Air Griffons Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:57 pm

crazyjackpack wrote:I just got told no more dogs even before I said anything LMAO..

LOL - Sorry to hear that!!!

Air Griffons

Libra Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down