ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splash Bash

3 posters

Go down

Splash Bash Empty Splash Bash

Post by Mary and Brewster Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:39 pm

I just wanted to thank Sheri for the fantastic job she did today at splash bash, opening her yard and pond to all of us. I know you did a huge amount of work to put this on and we really enjoyed the day. We really appriciate all the work you put into the event. Thanks also to Gloria, Anna, Matt and Milt for helping Sheri put on the event. Denny, Brew and I had a blast! We're really looking forward to going back tomorrow and jumping again. It's been a great event and one I won't forget. Sheri, I think Brew might ask you to be his new Mommy though now he knows you have a pond! Thanks so much to all of you especially Sheri. See you all tomorrow,
Mary and Brewster
Mary and Brewster

My Name : Mary
My Pet(s) : Brewster and Riley
Number of posts : 427
Virgo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Splash Bash Empty Re: Splash Bash

Post by Mary and Brewster Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:49 pm

Well again what a fantastic day! The weather was perfect and Brew loves jumping into a pond! He hit a couple of personal bests but the best one was 11"1'! Yea!!!!! We're moving up in jumping! Sheri, thanks again for all the hard work of putting this on and to your Mom, Gloria who is just a sweetie! We had a fantastic time and if you're game to hosting it again next year we'll be sure to be there. Thanks again for opening your yard and pond up to us and thanks so much for the metals. That was such a cool touch along with the goodie bags. Thanks again and congrats to a job very well done!
Mary and Brewster
Mary and Brewster

Virgo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary and Brewster Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:51 pm

I forgot, is there a link to the photographer who was there all weekend? He said he posted the pictures last night and he'll post todays pictures also. I'd love to see them. Thanks!
Mary and Brewster
Mary and Brewster

Virgo Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Chessies on the Dock Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:52 pm

The link is www.sportmatrix.com. Brian, the photographer, got some really great shots. He even hung around for UV even though there weren't that many of us. He also got pics of winners and their medals.

Mary, I'm glad that you had a good time You make me laugh ti

Thanks to everyone who came out to support the event. I will do proper thank you's and rescue info tomorrow when I'm not so tired. Unfortunately we didn't make as much money for rescue as we did last year and a lot more work went into it this year, so this was possibly the last year for the event. I'm very happy that everyone enjoyed themselves and thank you for your participation and having respect for my home. As I said I will do proper and formal thank you's tomorrow because there are quite a few.

Last edited by ShariS on Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed photo link)
Chessies on the Dock
Chessies on the Dock

My Pet(s) : Meadow, Sage and the cats (Cadi and Bodie)
Number of posts : 760

http://ChessiesontheDock.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team LUV-A-Bulls Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:15 pm

Shari, Thank you so much for putting on such a great event and Anna,Gloria,great job on the judging and raffle. I love the medals they were really cool.Digger said he had a blast running around with all the chessies and labs and Aro at the end.
I myself had a awsome time swimming in the pond with Patrick and Anna. Congrats to pat for the great catch.
Team LUV-A-Bulls
Team LUV-A-Bulls

My Name : Heather
My Pet(s) : Splash,Digger,Bazooka Joe and PorkChop
Number of posts : 674
Pisces Pig

http://www.teamluvabulls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down