ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Host Hotel & Group Block - Cincinnati, OH Event, April 11 - 13

+5
Team LUV-A-Bulls
Milt
TR75
stephz
ROCK
9 posters

Go down

Host Hotel & Group Block - Cincinnati, OH Event, April 11 - 13 Empty Host Hotel & Group Block - Cincinnati, OH Event, April 11 - 13

Post by ROCK Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:13 pm

Everything Pets Expo - Host Hotel

SUPER 8 Motel - Fort Mitchell/Cinci OH Downtown Area, KY
2350 Royal Drive
I-75/I-71 Exit 186
Fort Mitchell, KY 41017 US

7 miles - 10 minutes to/from Event Venue

Phone: 859-341-2090

Group Block Name: AIR DOGS

Group Block Rate: $49.99 per night + ($10 pet fee total - per stay)

**Call the hotel directly to make the reservation.

Hotel Link: http://www.super8.com/Super8/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=15025&brandInfo=SE

**Montgomery Inn (.5 Miles) - We are planning to go to the Famous Montgomery Inn for Ribs. Milt, Brian and Sara said it was the Bomb! Well, not exactly their words Ultimate Air Elation Thanks Brian for your help.

Barb and Rock Star

Last edited by ROCK on Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:14 pm; edited 7 times in total
ROCK
ROCK

My Pet(s) : Rock, Toby, Ten
Number of posts : 517
Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Host Hotel & Group Block - Cincinnati, OH Event, April 11 - 13 Empty Re: Host Hotel & Group Block - Cincinnati, OH Event, April 11 - 13

Post by stephz Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:01 pm

You ummm...Rock!!!! Sweet!
stephz
stephz

My Name : Steph
My Pet(s) : Jinx
Number of posts : 679
Taurus Tiger

Back to top Go down

Host Hotel & Group Block - Cincinnati, OH Event, April 11 - 13 Empty Re: Host Hotel & Group Block - Cincinnati, OH Event, April 11 - 13

Post by ROCK Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:03 pm

Ultimate Air Elation
ROCK
ROCK

My Pet(s) : Rock, Toby, Ten
Number of posts : 517
Virgo Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TR75 Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:24 pm

www.montgomeryinn.com

eating eating eating
TR75
TR75

My Name : Matt
My Pet(s) : Jake & Gunther
Sponsors : Nylabone
Number of posts : 1345
Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Milt Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:01 am

Dinner at the Inn!!
Milt
Milt

My Name : Milt
My Pet(s) : Sparky(RIP), Maximus, Nash, Flash & Allie
Number of posts : 1057
Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Team LUV-A-Bulls Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:58 pm

Sweet we are booked and ready!
Team LUV-A-Bulls
Team LUV-A-Bulls

My Name : Heather
My Pet(s) : Splash,Digger,Bazooka Joe and PorkChop
Number of posts : 674
Pisces Pig

http://www.teamluvabulls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rocketdog Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:59 pm

I LOVE Montgomery Inn ribs! I've been to both the Boathouse and the real Inn in Montgomery. That may make us come just so I can have an excuse to get M.I. ribs!
rocketdog
rocketdog

My Name : Jason
My Pet(s) : Rocky, Newman, and Leo
Number of posts : 897
Sagittarius Snake

http://www.teamrocketdog.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:53 pm

The best ribs ever!! Our rooms are booked and ready for this event.... This should be a fun event!

Back to top Go down

Host Hotel & Group Block - Cincinnati, OH Event, April 11 - 13 Empty Montgomery Inn

Post by jtallen Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:44 pm

Disclaimer:
The following is only the opinion of myself - and anyone who agrees with me. It does not represent the opinion of those who do not. It is not intended to tell anyone how to do their job, and should not be construed as such.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We used to drive from Dayton to have ribs at the Inn - the ribs ARE GREAT eating eating !!!!!!!!!!!! and the building is a really cool old resturant. IT IS A MUST GO PLACE if you are in Cinci.

Also there used to be, and I think it is still there, a bar in downtown Cinci, that is in an old commercal pottery factory ( I seem to remember it was called the Pottery - go figure). You can sit in the kilns Rootbeer Cheers! Rootbeer Cheers! a cool place to drink.

Of course there is Mt Adams. It used to be a really great place to go and drink, but I think it has really gotten Yuppie, and lost a lot of it's charm. The Blind Lemon was my favorite bar, you had go through a narrow walkway to get behind the building and it was in a little courtyard. not sure if it is still there. I know Zeno's Firehouse, a really great pizza place. is gone. Oh so Sad

We will be missing Cinci as we are taking Rachel to Montreal to look at Magill that weekend. canada

Have great weekend
Jim
jtallen
jtallen

My Pet(s) : Rogan, Molly, Maggie, Moose, Cracker
Number of posts : 1343
Leo Cat

http://www.teamsecondchance.net

Back to top Go down

Post by labpaw Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:47 pm

jtallen wrote:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We will be missing Cinci as we are taking Rachel to Montreal to look at Magill that weekend. canada

Have great weekend
Jim

One of the doctors I work with has a daughter that goes there. She loves it and her Dad was equally as impressed. canada

Sounds like everyone is in for a VERY fun weekend there! Rootbeer Cheers!
labpaw
labpaw

My Name : Alisa
My Pet(s) : Pooh, Colby, Gracie Lou, Abe, Stew, Web, Miss P, & Goo
Number of posts : 1061
Taurus Pig

http://www.teamblabador.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stephz Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:59 pm

We are booked and ready to jump Sweet!
stephz
stephz

My Name : Steph
My Pet(s) : Jinx
Number of posts : 679
Taurus Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Misti Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:46 am

We are booked and ready to go also. It sounds like fun and the Montgomery Inn sounds very yummy.

Misti

My Name : Mary
My Pet(s) : Misti, Wizard, Ludwig(Lu)
Number of posts : 136
Pisces Buffalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down