ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Novi Spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

+9
rocketdog
Team LUV-A-Bulls
Milt
crazyjackpack
Phoenix
TR75
Big Sky Chesapeakes
labpaw
jtallen
13 posters

Go down

Novi Spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Empty Novi Spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Post by jtallen Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:41 pm

Once again UAD has put on a show that WOWed huge crowds Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation with BIG jumpin dogs A Round of Applause! rockin dog

NO ONE does it better than UAD dog band dog band dog band

Congrats to everyone Rootbeer Cheers! Rootbeer Cheers! Rootbeer Cheers! Rootbeer Cheers! Rootbeer Cheers! Rootbeer Cheers!
jtallen
jtallen

My Pet(s) : Rogan, Molly, Maggie, Moose, Cracker
Number of posts : 1343
Leo Cat

http://www.teamsecondchance.net

Back to top Go down

Novi Spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Empty Re: Novi Spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Post by labpaw Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:00 pm

Any updates you can give??? whisper Glad to hear it is going so well (but not surprised!!!) clap
labpaw
labpaw

My Name : Alisa
My Pet(s) : Pooh, Colby, Gracie Lou, Abe, Stew, Web, Miss P, & Goo
Number of posts : 1061
Taurus Pig

http://www.teamblabador.com

Back to top Go down

Novi Spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Empty Re: Novi Spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Post by Big Sky Chesapeakes Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:59 pm

You are right Jim what a great event!!!! Huge crowds and loud. Many dogs achieved their personal best-Congrats. Looking forward to Sunday Finals, Purina,UV, and Catch it. Right now Dakota is crashed out on the couch.
Big Sky Chesapeakes
Big Sky Chesapeakes

My Name : Ron & Debbie
My Pet(s) : Dakota & Montana
Number of posts : 249
Aquarius Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by TR75 Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:11 pm

Is Dakota doing the Purina round?
TR75
TR75

My Name : Matt
My Pet(s) : Jake & Gunther
Sponsors : Nylabone
Number of posts : 1345
Gemini Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Sky Chesapeakes Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:37 pm

Yes Matt she is. I think Shari(Meadow) is, but not positive of the other dogs..The Ultimate Finals Dogs are Dakota,Gage,Gunner & Duke.
Big Sky Chesapeakes
Big Sky Chesapeakes

My Name : Ron & Debbie
My Pet(s) : Dakota & Montana
Number of posts : 249
Aquarius Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:54 pm

I was just sooo happy that Moose jumped. It as short 11'11" but hey first indoor jump! Whoo hoo. Rajah wore his super man cape today and got good smiles out of everyone and jumped 19'7" and will be in senior finals and doing catch it also. It is a nice expo and great to see all the new faces!
Phoenix
Phoenix

My Name : Beth
My Pet(s) : Phoenix,Rajah,Cody, Tucson, Rumor
Number of posts : 1001
Sagittarius Dog

http://flyinghighk9s.weebly.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjackpack Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:38 am

Gumpy and Sarah are both crashed out on the couch wishing they could be there with everyone.(Chemo week so no diving for the Gumpster) . Glad everyone is having a good time... Sarah says good luck to everyone tomorrow and Gumpy says jump big.
crazyjackpack
crazyjackpack

My Name : Aimee and Sarah
My Pet(s) : Forrest Gumpy (gone but not forgotten) ,, Jitter Bug,, Cpt. Jack,, Shella , Staccato (I'm not a JRT), Clay (my first jump will be in July.. we hope)
Location : Rest is peace sweat Gumpy, UAG Master Champ, Jr. Handler Champ and Featherweight champ.
Number of posts : 550
Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Milt Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:03 am

Please check in early today schedules have been changed? UV and Catch IT which was scheduled at 5 will be at 4 Sunday! Other changes please check in.
Milt
Milt

My Name : Milt
My Pet(s) : Sparky(RIP), Maximus, Nash, Flash & Allie
Number of posts : 1057
Aries Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Team LUV-A-Bulls Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:32 am

Digger was jumping great!he jumped an20'1" and jumped his self into the masters, didn't make finals but will be doing catch it today. Just glad he is still jumpin in the 20's. Tha crowd loved him!!! It was cool so many people came up and said they had remember seeing him before and others who just wanted to pet the dog who dives with grace.
Team LUV-A-Bulls
Team LUV-A-Bulls

My Name : Heather
My Pet(s) : Splash,Digger,Bazooka Joe and PorkChop
Number of posts : 674
Pisces Pig

http://www.teamluvabulls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by labpaw Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:48 pm

Way to go everyone!!! Sounds like you are having a great time!!! Rootbeer Cheers!
labpaw
labpaw

Taurus Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by rocketdog Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:02 pm

The crowds were HUGE for us. We were by far the biggest attraction of any of the shows done on the main stage. A lot of great jumps and good times. Rocky's first try at Catch-It was... well entertaining... had a great time, hopefully we will see everyone again in GR.
rocketdog
rocketdog

My Name : Jason
My Pet(s) : Rocky, Newman, and Leo
Number of posts : 897
Sagittarius Snake

http://www.teamrocketdog.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil Dog Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:48 pm

It was a great time...I think one of the best parts for Macey, was having the snow outside to roll around in, to warm up after being in that cold water. drown
Devil Dog
Devil Dog

My Name : Dave
My Pet(s) : Macey & Cinder
Number of posts : 27
Pisces Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Team LUV-A-Bulls Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:09 pm

Well have to say we had a great weekend. Digger may not have placed in the finals but he made an awsome catch-it and would have probably caught the second but as we all know his mom is not the best tosser. He also did UV and did very well for his first event. So all in all we had a great time. It was great seeing everyone and Anna was very touched by the birthday cake. We wish everyone the best in Grand rapids and can't wait to jump again.

Sara great job as always,and Milt,Brian,and Joe great event.
Anna,thanks so much for your help with digger in UV.
Team LUV-A-Bulls
Team LUV-A-Bulls

My Name : Heather
My Pet(s) : Splash,Digger,Bazooka Joe and PorkChop
Number of posts : 674
Pisces Pig

http://www.teamluvabulls.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stephz Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:12 pm

Once again another fun weekend!!! Thanks to the UAD team for always making the events so much fun. It was great getting to see everyone again and we are already counting down the days to GR.
stephz
stephz

My Name : Steph
My Pet(s) : Jinx
Number of posts : 679
Taurus Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by jtallen Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:08 pm

Molly set a PB at 17'0" and won the Junior division
and Rogan went 20'8"
Both bested their previous PBs big time

There were some awesome jumps by a bunch of dogs Rootbeer Cheers! Rootbeer Cheers!

Can we have a jump every weekend in Novi A Round of Applause! A Round of Applause!
jtallen
jtallen

My Pet(s) : Rogan, Molly, Maggie, Moose, Cracker
Number of posts : 1343
Leo Cat

http://www.teamsecondchance.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Irish Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:49 pm

jtallen wrote:

Congrats Molly and Rogan!!
Team Irish
Team Irish

My Name : Jillian
My Pet(s) : Bailey (YL), Reese (CL mix)
Number of posts : 457
Pisces Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by labpaw Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:14 pm

Team Irish wrote:
jtallen wrote:

Congrats Molly and Rogan!!

I second that! GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wave
labpaw
labpaw

Taurus Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Labwake Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:31 pm

Novi was great! There were some awesome dogs there...wow...big jumpers!! And the crowd was huge. My mom said that when the fishing guy got off the dock before the Saturday noon splash he said "and I thought all these people were here for me." Haha, not that the crowd wasn't into fishing, but everyone WAS there for the dogs. Hot Dawg
Connor had his PB of 4'8" Flip2 haha He's gettin' there!
Thanks for a great weekend!!!
Labwake
Labwake

My Name : Annie
My Pet(s) : Connor, Elsie
Number of posts : 491
Leo Horse

http://sarcasmandsleddogs.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down