ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Welcome to the ULTIMATE AIR DOGS Message Board!
ULTIMATE AIR DOGS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

was there a pro photographer at the Wisconsin event?

5 posters

Go down

was there a pro photographer at the Wisconsin event? Empty was there a pro photographer at the Wisconsin event?

Post by wiscpayton Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:35 pm

I'm full of questions today... Does anyone know if there was a professional photographer at the Wisconsin Dells event last week and if so, do they have a website? We had our hands full with 2 dogs and a six week old granson in a carrier. I couldn't get any pictures of our first efforts.
wiscpayton
wiscpayton

Number of posts : 10
Capricorn

Back to top Go down

was there a pro photographer at the Wisconsin event? Empty Re: was there a pro photographer at the Wisconsin event?

Post by Rajah Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:28 pm

I don't think there were any "professionals" at the event, but Brian (Sky) and myself took quite a few pictures. I think Rangers mom also shot some?
Rajah
Rajah

My Name : Rajah's dad
My Pet(s) : Rajah (APBT), Cody, Phoenix, Tucson, & Rumor (GSPs)
Number of posts : 512
Aries Snake

http://www.flyinghighk9s.com

Back to top Go down

was there a pro photographer at the Wisconsin event? Empty Re: was there a pro photographer at the Wisconsin event?

Post by bigyellowdog Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:53 pm

My daughter and I did take some - I can check to see if any of the shots are of your dog - what type of dogs were you wrangling?
bigyellowdog
bigyellowdog

My Name : Dawn
My Pet(s) : Ranger (the big yellow dog) sweet dreams my prince, Chase and Reuben
Number of posts : 303
Cancer Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by team sky Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:10 pm

I am sure I have video and pictures of your dog. The only problem is the computer wiht everything on it is on its way to sunny JAMAICA. In otherwords I can try and see what pictures I have around the 13th of April.
team sky
team sky

My Name : Brian Butler
My Pet(s) : Sky
Number of posts : 709
Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by wiscpayton Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:29 pm

Big Yellow dog and Team Sky and others, thanks for looking for shots. We jumped only in the first splash on Friday. Payton is a chocolate lab and my daughter's dog is a tall golden retriever, Scout. We practiced before the event in addition to the two jumps. My husband threw a yellow wubba for Payton and he was wearing a yellow jacket. I was wearing a green long sleeved shirt. My daughter threw the same yellow wubba for her GR, Scout, and my husband was on the dock steadying Scout in the yellow jacket. Thanks for looking for me. Vivian
wiscpayton
wiscpayton

Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajah Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:35 pm

I wouldn't have any pictures. We weren't there until Saturday morning.
Rajah
Rajah

My Name : Rajah's dad
My Pet(s) : Rajah (APBT), Cody, Phoenix, Tucson, & Rumor (GSPs)
Number of posts : 512
Aries Snake

http://www.flyinghighk9s.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kel Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:37 pm

Personally, I think a lot of our regular UAD photographers qualify as professionals based on the quality of their work! Ultimate Air Elation
Kel
Kel

My Name : "The Girl with the GSDs"
My Pet(s) : Aro, Scot, Jack Tar, Baako & Kon
Number of posts : 1673
Gemini

http://www.frozenfirek9s.com/Joomla/

Back to top Go down

Post by bigyellowdog Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:51 pm

I'm sorry Vivian, we didn't get to the venue until the second splash on Friday and then I only took about five pictures of Ranger and no other dogs until Saturday and Sunday - hopefully Brian will have some for you.
bigyellowdog
bigyellowdog

My Name : Dawn
My Pet(s) : Ranger (the big yellow dog) sweet dreams my prince, Chase and Reuben
Number of posts : 303
Cancer Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by team sky Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:13 pm

Hi Vivian, this is Brian Sr. the one who is in SUNNY and WARM JAMAICA with the computer. I do believe that we have pictures that we can send you after I return from Jamaica in about 10 days. Sorry for the delay but I have a limited amount of time for computer stuff while I am here.
team sky
team sky

Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by wiscpayton Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:40 pm

team sky wrote:Hi Vivian, this is Brian Sr. the one who is in SUNNY and WARM JAMAICA with the computer. I do believe that we have pictures that we can send you after I return from Jamaica in about 10 days. Sorry for the delay but I have a limited amount of time for computer stuff while I am here.

WOW,enjoy Jamaica!! I wouldn't want to be sitting in front of a computer either if I were there. Ultimate Air Elation Let me know if you have any after you get home and settled. BTW, it is supposed to snow 6" here on Sunday _ But the dogs do love the snow, don't they?
Thanks. Viv
wiscpayton
wiscpayton

Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by team sky Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:16 pm

I am publishing all 300+ pictures right now. So I will post the address tonight where you can look through them and tell me which dog is yours.
team sky
team sky

Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by team sky Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:24 pm

????????Payton
was there a pro photographer at the Wisconsin event? Img_0115
team sky
team sky

Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by wiscpayton Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:40 pm

team sky wrote:????????Payton
was there a pro photographer at the Wisconsin event? Img_0115

Thanks for taking the time to do this. No, that is not Payton, but it could be her twin Snickering . We were in the first splash only on Friday. I will browse through the shots and see what I can see. My DH, who was doing the throws, was wearing a yellow and black jacket. I am loooking forward to the pics. Viv
wiscpayton
wiscpayton

Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by team sky Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:31 pm

Payton
was there a pro photographer at the Wisconsin event? Img_9813

http://gallery.me.com/bbutlers#100285
http://gallery.me.com/bbutlers#100292http://gallery.me.com/bbutlers#100302
team sky
team sky

Pisces Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by wiscpayton Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:45 pm

Yep, Brian, that is Payton!! Ultimate Air Elation Cool! Thanks for posting the pics. You take awesome action shots. I am sending you a PM about the pics. I wish there were more events held in Wisconsin. Payton was really "jazzed" up and had a great time as did my DH and myself. I appreciate how every one was so helpful to newbies. It's fun to look at the pics and all the talented, flying dogs again. Thanks, Viv
wiscpayton
wiscpayton

Capricorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down